Express Employment Professionals Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Forks, ND
Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in October 2012.

In order to apply for the position, I first was required to register with the company and submit to a drug screening. Once that was completed, I was interviewed by the supervisor of the office. She seemed disinterested in meeting with me and appeared distracted by other activities in the office. I felt unwelcome in her office and had already decided I was not interested in the position before I left. When I explained my background as a career counselor and employment professional, I was told that it would not be helpful and that, rather than helping people, the company is really only interested in increasing revenue. Though a valid and understandable goal for a private company to have, it is not one I personally am motivated by.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question I received was to explain my sales background.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Express Employment Professionals

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

I interviewed and had a great experience. The interview was intense but friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What is your wage history. I had never been asked that before.   Answer Question

Worked for Express Employment Professionals? Contribute to the Community!