Express Full Time Sales Lead Interview Questions

1.7

Full Time Sales Lead Interview

Interview

The interview process was standard for most retailers. As I was moving up from an associate to a sales lead they asked questions like how will you manage associates that you have previously worked along side, etc. Also situational scenarios like what would you do if an irate customer is demanding to see a manager but your shipment has just arrived outside what do you do?

Interview Questions

• How will you help build volume and sales in the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Full Time Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express (Dayton, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the Store Manager. Interviewed week later with the District Manager. Offered the position from the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when I had to prioritize tasks, how I accomplished them, and what was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to coach an associate for performance, and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiable salary & start date.

Full Time Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express (Franklin, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited while helping a friend shop in the store. They saw that "I knew the brand very well and wanted me on board." The interview was very informal. Just some questions about past experience and what I liked about Express.

Interview Questions

• I had to talk about a time when I had to discipline a former employee. I have been taught not to talk about discipline with others, so I found it hard to tell the details of someone else's discipline.   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Express (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied in August and did not get a call until October for seasonal hiring. It was a group interview. The lady was very nice but the store was messed and looked like they needed some help.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with a customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none