Express Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.1

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I have never been so nervous in my entire life!!! but when i got there , i realized that i should not be nervous. i showed up 15 minutes early and the other people that were suppost to be in the panel interview with me were late so it helped me out alot. met with the store manager who was funny and very straight forward and nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Describe your style in three words.   1 Answer
    • If there was a customer that needed to be checked out and a customer just walked in the door and then i gave you a list of tasks which order would you put these three things in according to priority?   1 Answer
    • is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Express Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Express (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Really easy group interview , they have you sit in a circle and just ask basic questions. They are always looking for the smallest details to set you apart from the rest , including are you looking at them in the eyes are you keeping track of questions that where not even meant for you . Also very important be well gromed

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for express ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express.

Interview

First was a group interview and then I was invited back for a second round one on one with the assistant manager. Interview was easy and the assistant manager was very friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and painless the questions wasnt hard to answer and hiring manager was polite and understanding I actually enjoyed the interview and handled myself well because I didn't feel too pressured.

Interview Questions

• what make she's feel like you are a good fit to be in fashion or in the world of retail   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Express.

Interview

Process took one week. Applied online amd got called back for a in person interview. Interview was really short and easy and at the end they ask for two refrences.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online and got an offer within a week for a group interview. Group interview was really relaxed and casual. I was in a group with 4 other members. Within the week, I received a call telling me that I was accepted. Out of all the groups, only 4 people were accepted (2 people in my group including me). Questions were very easy, and everyone got a chance to answer. Remain confident and attempt to answer the questions first (but don't be overly eager to steal questions). Also, be sure to dress "Express".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express (Woodbridge, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very short interview, maybe 10 - 15 minutes the most. I was interviewed along with another candidate by the part time hiring manager. She asked us questions like "Tell me about yourself","Tell me about your best and worst experience at your previous job" ,"What is you availability?"

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Express (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called to come in for an interview. I came in and told a lady working I was there for an interview, she told me she would notify the manager. Five minutes later the manager walked up to me and proceeded to tell me about the sales going on, he thought I was shopping. I told him I was actually there for an interview and he told me he was going to go get things situated with his employees. Came back up to me in about 3-5 minutes and told me we were just going to stand at the front of the store because he was short staffed and had to keep an eye on things... He didn't ask me any questions other than my availability. I told him I had a job, he asked where, and he told me that express is way better than the place I work at and that this should be my top priority over that job (even though when I came in I told him this would be my second job). He also told me they have a higher payroll than where I currently work, then offered me minimum wage for the position... Turns out the place I work at is worth way more than Express, and this guy was just full of himself. This isn't the first interview I've had at an Express store. The first experience was just as bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express (Northridge, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online, got a call the next day to set up an interview. Interview was casual, we went near a kiosk outside the store. Had no sales experience so I stressed my involvement as PR manager in school clubs. Got a call the following week after they checked my references.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for job wise?   1 Answer
    • Why EXPRESS?   1 Answer
    • What is loss prevention? And how would you best prevent this?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express.

Interview

I had an interview with 4 different people for Express. It was very easy, we went around the circle answering questions. While others were answering you had time to think of your answer.