Express LLC

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Accountant Interview

Gahanna, OH

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express LLC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call and did a brief ten minute interview with a recruiter. Then I did a first round of interviews with 4 members of the accounting management team (including who my direct manager would be). I did a second round with some of the big hitters. Your direct manager is the most important one followed closely by everyone in the second round.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was given a call to be told that they where wanted me to be their guy, and they just had to decided on a salary and finish the background. This would be the time to put your input in.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accountant Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in March 2012.

Interview Details – met with three managers, asked general and behavioral quesitons. didnt get a call back for the final round

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express LLC

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees and interview candidates.