Express LLC

180 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Co-Manager Interview

Interviewed at Express LLC

Interview Details – One to two interviews, background check, reference check, now an integrity test.

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express LLC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of questions about customer service and sales

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you changed a customers mind, and were able to sell them something?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in February 2014.

Interview Details – quick and simple. easy questions related to sales. be prepared

Interview Question – what is your weak point?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Express LLC in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied about 3 months prior to them calling me for an interview. I went for a group interview on Monday, got called back for a one on one interview on Wednesday, and got hired on Thursday.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Express.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO

Roseville, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC.

Interview Details – I applied online and then visited the store to check up on the status of my application. They called me to set up an interview, and I attended a group interview. After passing the first round, I met with the store manager and had an additional set of questions.

Interview Question – In the first interview, they asked us to describe our clothing style.   View Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very simple... I interviewed with SM first, all basic questions. It helps to be knowledgable of your particular market and numbers from past retail jobs. Interview with DM was the same, it was actually repetitive, a lot of the same questions were asked.

Negotiation Details – No negotiating needed... The company compensates their employees. I actually got more than I asked for, based on my experience.

Part Time Sales Lead Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express LLC.

Interview Details – Started off as a sales associate, promoted to part time sales lead, interviewed with local manager and supervisor

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiatiion

Brand Co-Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC.

Interview Details – While my first interview was for an associate position, contact was very timely after I had applied and it was easy to set up an interview. The managers at the time were very friendly and genuinely interested with finding if I would be a good fit for the position to build an effective team. After I had been in my position for a year or so, a position for management became available and my manager helped to get in contact with the other store and set-up an interview for me. Over time I moved up through the ranks and am now a Brand Co-Manager with the company. All my interviewing managers (both Store and District) have been very friendly and easy to interview with. Definitely a great experience!

Interview Question – What will you "bring to the table" to help benefit the business?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very generous! I took my first offer, as it was more than I had expected. They offer what they feel is a good starting wage, and there are yearly opportunities to receive merit increases, as well as quarter bonuses.

Temp Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Express LLC in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1 interview for a temp to hire job

Sales Lead Interview

Sales Lead
Braintree, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in April 2013.

Interview Details – I originally applied for a sales associate position. During the interview with the assistant manager, she expressed I would be better suited for a sales lead position and told me she would set up an interview with the manager. A week later, I interviewed with the manager and it went extremely well from what I thought. The questions pertained to my skills on selling and dealing with irate customers. She told me she would do a background check and get back to me. A week went by and I wasn't contacted so I called the manager. She then explained I was definitely a candidate but there was someone else that worked in the store already and was applying for the sales lead position as well. She was going to interview her and then get back to me. The already employed woman got the job.

Interview Question – How can you influence an employee who isn't motivated to sell products or excel at their job?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express LLC

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC interview questions and advice. All 180 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees and interview candidates.