Express Personnel Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

Logistics Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Express Personnel in July 2014.

A recruiter from this agency contacted me about a logistics position paying $32 - 36K a year. I said I was interested and scheduled an appointment for the next day. I thought the interview was going really well until I was asked "If this position doesn't work out are you willing to accept $12 an hour?" I said no. He asked me what if the job was near where you live? I said no I'm not going to accept that. The interview ended and I never heard from this agency again.

Temp Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Personnel in April 2010.

I had to call so I could meet with someone who essentially reviewed my resume and wanted to know how little money I would accept.

Interview Questions
    • She didn't really ask any questions, that was kind of the problem.   Answer Question

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Personnel in October 2009.

There was really not much of an interview process. I went in to the Express office and filled out my information on their computer. After that, I signed some pages in a packet about safety and W2. I left, then two days later I was called back and told that I got the job and what day I would be starting.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Personnel

Worked for Express Personnel? Contribute to the Community!