Express Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express.

Interview

Two interviews, both were group interviews. It was pretty relaxed and it seemed like they were looking for people who were willing to work hard and cared about work and the company. They also seemed to be looking for positive, fashionable people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Express (Troy, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in for a interview with express and had to wait a while for another person that didn't show. The hiring manager came out and we sat on a bench by the store. It felt more like a conversation than a interview. I think I did well :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. No benefits but I was looking for something part time for school.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Group interview with two other people, pretty standard questions. was offered a second interview directly in person and the day of the second interview i recieved a call being offered the job before i even went in.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application on a Thursday I believe, and received a phone call on that Saturday. I had an interview the following Tuesday, and I start on Friday. The managers were really nice. They made everyone feel comfortable. It was a group interview. I would say dress up like you already work that. Also, they call references. It earns you brownie points if you bring a typed out reference sheet. I was the only one who brought one out of the other 2 candidates.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express.

Interview

I received a call for an interview about a week after I applied. It was a group interview with two other girls. We were interviewed in the food court at the mall and the interview questions were pretty much standard. I received a call with an offer to work there a week after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express (Garden City, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I did not receive a call for days, so I called the store for follow up, eventually I was able to speak to manager who told me I did not have enough energy. What?. The interview was one of the best retail interview I have had in a while.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express.

Interview

I applied online. Online you filled out all of your previous work/education experience and answered some scenario questions. Got a call for an interview then had a group interview. They call your references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She said she would call me on friday and I had to call the store to check in days later and she said I was chosen and it was min wage and if I would like to accept.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Express (Albany, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied in mid-december & was called back for an interview mid-january. it was a group interview with three other females. I was interviewed by one of the floor managers, she was really sweet but professional. asked basic questions. after the interview, I was called back after a week & a half with an offer.

Interview Questions

• name a time when someone has gone out of their way to help you   Answer Question

Negotiation

it would be dumb to decline unless you got another job in the process but you applied for a reason. they start you up probably at minimum of you haven't worked for a wage higher than that..

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Express in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and relaxed. I didn't feel like there was a lot of pressure. There was simple questions, and I was offered a position at the end of my interview. They just had to call a reference before they could officially offer a position. No drug test. I'm not sure if they did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, talked about my personal style, how would you sell to a woman/man, how would you tell a customer they need a different size, would I be an asset to the team and how...   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express.

Interview

Applied online, received a call for a group interview about a week later. I was with 2 others and asked basic questions such as previous work experience. Was told I would hear back in the next couple days but never got a call

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your previous job when you had to take the initiative.   Answer Question