Express

www.express.com

Express Sales Leader Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Leader Interview

Interviewing is easy basic questions

Why you want to work for express ?
What can you bring in to the company

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express in April 2012.

I sent in my application along with a resume to the mall location. I was contacted a few weeks later and had an interview with the store manager. It was more of a chat, everything was low pressure, and he was great. I was then contacted a few days later and asked to meet with the DM as a formality. She was awful at communicating, and very fake, often judging me for every answer I provided. I was offered the position the following week, so I guess she liked me?

Interview Questions
    • How will you be responsible for a four million dollar store?   Answer Question
    She asked me about pay, I told her I was aware the position paid 10-12 an hour and she said, well you better be ok with the lower end of that spectrum. And that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Express in September 2011.

Interview With the DM of the District. Very Sales Focused Questions and Team Management Questions. I would say speak up on your leadership skills and techniques in how you can make the employees like and work with you. Ability to drive sales, increase conversion, and customer loyalty. Give straight honest answers. Give examples of leadership experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a associate is not giving the energy the company to requires?   View Answer