Express

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Express

Interview Details – Interviewing is easy basic questions

Why you want to work for express ?
What can you bring in to the company

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express in April 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in my application along with a resume to the mall location. I was contacted a few weeks later and had an interview with the store manager. It was more of a chat, everything was low pressure, and he was great. I was then contacted a few days later and asked to meet with the DM as a formality. She was awful at communicating, and very fake, often judging me for every answer I provided. I was offered the position the following week, so I guess she liked me?

Interview Question – How will you be responsible for a four million dollar store?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She asked me about pay, I told her I was aware the position paid 10-12 an hour and she said, well you better be ok with the lower end of that spectrum. And that was it.

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Express in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interview With the DM of the District. Very Sales Focused Questions and Team Management Questions. I would say speak up on your leadership skills and techniques in how you can make the employees like and work with you. Ability to drive sales, increase conversion, and customer loyalty. Give straight honest answers. Give examples of leadership experiences.

Interview Question – What would you do if a associate is not giving the energy the company to requires?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Sales Leader interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express employees and interview candidates.