Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express
- Sales Associate (252)
- Express Sales Associate (15)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (11)
- Co-Manager (10)
- Co Manager (6)
- Full Time Sales Lead (5)
- Sales Lead (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Leader (3)
- Associate (3)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Management (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Sales Lead (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- P/T Sales Leader (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Sells Associate (1)
- Brand Sales Associate (1)
- PT Sales Lead (1)
- Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom (1)
- Part-time Sales Associate At Express (1)
- Sales Associate Position (1)
- Purchase Order Assistant (1)
- Hourly Associate/Co-Managers (1)
- Sales Associate With Fashion Expert Duties and Responsibilities (1)
- Express Sales Associate/Sales Lead (1)
- Brand Co-Manager (1)
Sales Leader Interview
Interviewing is easy basic questions
Why you want to work for express ?
What can you bring in to the company
Other Interview Reviews for Express
Sales Leader InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Express (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.
I sent in my application along with a resume to the mall location. I was contacted a few weeks later and had an interview with the store manager. It was more of a chat, everything was low pressure, and he was great. I was then contacted a few days later and asked to meet with the DM as a formality. She was awful at communicating, and very fake, often judging me for every answer I provided. I was offered the position the following week, so I guess she liked me?
- How will you be responsible for a four million dollar store? Answer Question
She asked me about pay, I told her I was aware the position paid 10-12 an hour and she said, well you better be ok with the lower end of that spectrum. And that was it.
Sales Leader InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Express (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.
Interview With the DM of the District. Very Sales Focused Questions and Team Management Questions. I would say speak up on your leadership skills and techniques in how you can make the employees like and work with you. Ability to drive sales, increase conversion, and customer loyalty. Give straight honest answers. Give examples of leadership experiences.
- What would you do if a associate is not giving the energy the company to requires? 1 Answer