Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts
- Patient Care Advocate (20)
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (10)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Staff Pharmacist (6)
- Account Manager (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Call Center Supervisor (4)
- Intern (4)
- Data Entry Technician (4)
- Production Clerk (3)
- Prior Authorization (3)
- Pharmacist (3)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Patient/Client Advocate (2)
- Underwriter (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Account Manager (2)
- Sales Coordinator (2)
- Staff Investigator Associate (2)
- Senior Manager - Internal Communications (2)
- Prescription Benefits Specialist (2)
- Forecasting and Analytics Intern (1)
- Quality and Process Improvement Director (1)
- Patient Care Advocate (At Home) (1)
Account Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Express Scripts.
had an informational interview early on, so my process may be a bit different. Applied via website. Contacted by recruiter nearly 1 month later for phone screening. A month after that, there was an interview with two directors, pretty much a pre-screening. Nearly two months later, I was offered the job.
- Give an example of a time you dealt with an unhappy client. What was the situation and how did you resolve it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
Honestly, it has been sometime since I was hired and was a legacy Medco employee and I am sure this process is not the same as it was when I was hired. I am not familiar with the process as it is today now that the company is ESI.
- As stated I was hired many years ago by Medco. 1 Answer
When hired with the organization it wasn't in my current position.
Account Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.
Contacted by HR Recruiter after submitting resume via corporate website. Scheduled phone interviews one week out both times.
First interview experience was panel with two Directors and one Sr. Account Manager. Pretty basic situational interview - however one continued to come back with why I wanted to return to the company.
Second interview experience was 1-1 with Hiring Manager. This was refreshing - it was more of a conversation where the HM could evaluate how well I would speak on the phone. Very direct questions.
No one got back to me after the first interview experience. The second interview experience I did receive follow up and feedback from the hiring manager directly within the time frame promised.
One experience was negative, while the second experience was very positive. I will continue to apply later in the year.
- No difficult or unexpected question. Answer Question
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in February 2012.
There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.
- I was prepared for every question. 1 Answer
There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Express Scripts (Columbus, OH) in May 2009.
Basic interview structure. Had 3 interviews, last one with a Senior Account Mgr
- Again, pretty basic. How did you resolve a particular client/customer related issue. No real curve balls involved. Answer Question
I did not negotiate as the offer met my desires, but I understand there is some room for negotiation.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review