Express Scripts

Express Scripts Account Manager Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Honestly, it has been sometime since I was hired and was a legacy Medco employee and I am sure this process is not the same as it was when I was hired. I am not familiar with the process as it is today now that the company is ESI.

Interview Questions
  • As stated I was hired many years ago by Medco.   View Answer
When hired with the organization it wasn't in my current position.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in March 2013.

Contacted by HR Recruiter after submitting resume via corporate website. Scheduled phone interviews one week out both times.

First interview experience was panel with two Directors and one Sr. Account Manager. Pretty basic situational interview - however one continued to come back with why I wanted to return to the company.

Second interview experience was 1-1 with Hiring Manager. This was refreshing - it was more of a conversation where the HM could evaluate how well I would speak on the phone. Very direct questions.

No one got back to me after the first interview experience. The second interview experience I did receive follow up and feedback from the hiring manager directly within the time frame promised.

One experience was negative, while the second experience was very positive. I will continue to apply later in the year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in May 2009.

Basic interview structure. Had 3 interviews, last one with a Senior Account Mgr

Interview Questions
    • Again, pretty basic. How did you resolve a particular client/customer related issue. No real curve balls involved.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as the offer met my desires, but I understand there is some room for negotiation.