Express Scripts

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in May 2009.

Interview Details – Basic interview structure. Had 3 interviews, last one with a Senior Account Mgr

Interview Question – Again, pretty basic. How did you resolve a particular client/customer related issue. No real curve balls involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as the offer met my desires, but I understand there is some room for negotiation.

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Honestly, it has been sometime since I was hired and was a legacy Medco employee and I am sure this process is not the same as it was when I was hired. I am not familiar with the process as it is today now that the company is ESI.

Interview Question – As stated I was hired many years ago by Medco.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When hired with the organization it wasn't in my current position.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR Recruiter after submitting resume via corporate website. Scheduled phone interviews one week out both times.

First interview experience was panel with two Directors and one Sr. Account Manager. Pretty basic situational interview - however one continued to come back with why I wanted to return to the company.

Second interview experience was 1-1 with Hiring Manager. This was refreshing - it was more of a conversation where the HM could evaluate how well I would speak on the phone. Very direct questions.

No one got back to me after the first interview experience. The second interview experience I did receive follow up and feedback from the hiring manager directly within the time frame promised.

One experience was negative, while the second experience was very positive. I will continue to apply later in the year.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Question – I was prepared for every question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.