Express Scripts Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (Pueblo, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview was standard for any similar position with any other company.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. The pay, benefits, and schedule were pre-determined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

Behavioral interview - interview two times - with Call Center Manager and Call Center Director

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when one of your employees did not meet performance expectations? What did you do?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Long wait, must go through two rounds of interview with managers, directors, and hr manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple