Express Scripts

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Pueblo, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview was standard for any similar position with any other company.

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. The pay, benefits, and schedule were pre-determined.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2009.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview - interview two times - with Call Center Manager and Call Center Director

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when one of your employees did not meet performance expectations? What did you do?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Long wait, must go through two rounds of interview with managers, directors, and hr manager.

Interview Question – show how you team building your staff   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts Call Center Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.