Express Scripts Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in September 2012.

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   View Answer
Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pueblo, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2009.

The hiring and interview was standard for any similar position with any other company.

I was not able to negotiate. The pay, benefits, and schedule were pre-determined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2009.

Behavioral interview - interview two times - with Call Center Manager and Call Center Director

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when one of your employees did not meet performance expectations? What did you do?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Long wait, must go through two rounds of interview with managers, directors, and hr manager.

Simple

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!