Express Scripts Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Whitestown, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts (Whitestown, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was the wrong person for the job cause I was not in the mold that the HR person wanted to hire. Maybe I was to old or not a minority that they were looking for but they seem they wanted to get the interview over as fast as they could.

Interview Questions

• Do you have problems working with people different they you are.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online response from recruiter in 2 weeks. Interviewed with supervisor. The questions were very general and consistent to other job interview questions. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Hassel, you would think you were applying for Fort Knox.

Negotiation

There wasnt any.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

phone interview then face to face interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in April 2013.

Interview

The person doing the interview went over the basic questions one would ask, Tell me about yourself, tell me about your prior work history, and tell me about how you would be prepared for this job?

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you could say you learned from your prior job? How would you overcome a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2012.

Interview

Contracted through temp agency. Received call for interview the day after I applied. 1st interview through temp agency. 2nd interview at express scripts. Hired 1 month before class began. 7 weeks paid training. Express Scripts starting transition for temp employees to permanent employees after 3 months.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions. Basic questions. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Firm on $11/hr. No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Express Scripts (Bensalem, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

not sure what you are looking for. I came in after getting a call from HR, and was interviewed by the dept. Supervisor . She made a recommendation to hire me, and I rec'd a follow up call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change jobs, and work for or company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Express Scripts (Irving, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

The interviewer asked if i had any service customer experience. I did but they aslo trained their new hires

Negotiation

No they hired their reps at a base pay