Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Started as a contractor and was offered a permanent position about 6 weeks later. Didn't go through the regular interview and hiring process.
I have pursued other positions within the company and several times got no response to my inquiry. Other times I interviewed in-person or over-the-phone.

Interview Question – Since I started as a contractor and was recommended by a staffing agency, I was essentially pre-qualified for the position. So, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate salary. It was a decent offer. But I did negotiate time off in order to get married before I had earned the vacation time.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!