Express Scripts IT Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Patient Care Advocate (12)
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (9)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Pharmacy Technician (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Staff Pharmacist (4)
- Intern (4)
- Call Center Supervisor (4)
- Data Entry Technician (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Patient/Client Advocate (2)
- Senior Manager - Internal Communications (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Sales Coordinator (2)
- Senior Account Manager (2)
- Staff Investigator Associate (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Pharmacist (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Prior Authorization (2)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Systems Analyst I (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
IT Project Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2011.
Interview Details – Face to face interview with two managers.
Interview held at meeting room in work site.
Interview Question – Provide a specific situation from your work history when you failed as a Project Manager and what did you do about it? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Took 3 weeks to be notified of a face to face interview time and date, after recruiter submitted résumé.
Received job offer one week later.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts