Express Scripts

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Express Scripts in December 2013.

Interview Details – Went through one phone interview and then one on site interview. Was offered the position the morning after my site interview. Very easy process, HR is organized and does a great job.

Interview Question – There was none. They were all behavior based.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2011.

Interview Details – Talked to recruiters at career fair and submitted resume. I was contacted by HR in a month about an internship opportunity. HR professional was very helpful in informing me about the company and the positions. Did a phone interview with 3 directors at once for 3 different positions. Received a call within one week with job offer. Job descriptions were very vague.

Interview Question – Related what I learned in marketing class to statistics class.   Answer Question

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2014.

Interview Details – One phone screening and a phone interview a few hours later.

Interview Question – What is a mistake that you have made?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Interview process was a blitz interview. Each applicant interviewed with 5 different groups of current employees, 5-10 minutes a piece.

Interview Questions

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!