Express Scripts Intern Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts (Tempe, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

One phone screening and a phone interview a few hours later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Went through one phone interview and then one on site interview. Was offered the position the morning after my site interview. Very easy process, HR is organized and does a great job.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Interview process was a blitz interview. Each applicant interviewed with 5 different groups of current employees, 5-10 minutes a piece.

Interview Questions

• What would be the perfect day at work for you?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose your degree?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2011.

Interview

Talked to recruiters at career fair and submitted resume. I was contacted by HR in a month about an internship opportunity. HR professional was very helpful in informing me about the company and the positions. Did a phone interview with 3 directors at once for 3 different positions. Received a call within one week with job offer. Job descriptions were very vague.

Interview Questions

• Related what I learned in marketing class to statistics class.   Answer Question