Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The process was extremely drawn out. It took over two months from the initial interview to the offer. Little feedback or communication was offered by ESI during the time frame. The only communication occurred when I contacted them. The actual interview was a group interview.

Prescription Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

applied online which consisted of IQ test and personality test. got a call two days later to come in for an interview. first had to take some test in person then had two different interviews with two different supervisors. overall, wasn't too difficult but definitely more intense than most employers. tip, go prepared, research the company so they know you really want to work there. no one wants to hire someone that doesn't know anything about the business.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied, received 2 emails about taking 2 assessments, then I had a video interview and a phone interview(very short , mostly about the position). Finally invited to a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you didn't know the answer to a problem but after research you arrived at the solution.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Supervisor was late. Wasn't very professional alot of people declined the position, the questions were similar as though you were being asked the same question over and over again. I got the feeling I wasn't being just off my qualifications at all. Overall it felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at a previous job to change a process in which you worked?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

It took about two weeks after submitting my application to be contacted for a phone interview. Then I was asked to come in for an in person interview that lasted approximately one hour and was conducted by two of the department managers. It was then about 4 weeks after my initial interview that I received a call back for a final interview with the Director of the department. The interviews were mainly situational interview questions, and all the staff that I met with were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why Express Scripts? Tell me about a time when you were unable to finish a project by it's deadline, what did you do? How would you explain a complex process to someone?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, received an email requesting a phone interview with a link to schedule a time online for the phone interview - was invited for an in-person interview. So they're happy with what they saw- I'm waiting for the last round of the interview process - which is the "finalist" round. So far, so good.

Interview Questions

• Of your previous work history, which job did you like the best? And which was your least favorite.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do your research to find out what median salaries are in your area, and how your overall position pays.

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

There were two back-to back sessions of 2-on-1 interviews, each about 30 minutes. Friendly individuals; in retrospect, there is a feeling that there may have been weighted questions in which an interviewee might inadvertently blurt something to effectively be removed from consideration. Main gripe: There was never any word from a company representative after the interview that the position would not be offered.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particularly difficult situation and your actions to resolve it   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

had an informational interview early on, so my process may be a bit different. Applied via website. Contacted by recruiter nearly 1 month later for phone screening. A month after that, there was an interview with two directors, pretty much a pre-screening. Nearly two months later, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you dealt with an unhappy client. What was the situation and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Interview

Not a good company for a technical role. If you are looking for a product development role , then this is not the place to look for .

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email from a HR coordinator requesting a phone interview, and had one with a talent recruiter within a few days which lasted a little over 30 minutes. I was invited for a face to face interview within two weeks after the phone interview, and met with senior managers for about an hour at the main office. The interviews are scheduled back to back, so if you are later in the day, you may not get a full hour because of the backup.