Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

It was quite easy, just don't be nervous and know your professional stuff. The interviewer was nice and made you feel comfortable. I would just review your past experience and know how to articulate your strengths and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Resume was kept on file from a previous interview, so I was once again contacted by a recruiter and described the current opportunity. A Phone interview with the current managers was scheduled for the next week, however I know others that accepted the job also had a local interview. Received a response about the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions. Tell me about a time ........ make sure you have specific examples and be prepared to talk about situations/skills that may be listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were relatively easy and they were willing to do so.

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2015.

Interview

Once entered had to approach security desk to check in and get visitors pass created. Waited about 10 mins. in the lobby and was approached by my 2 interviewers. We went in a room, they took turns asking me about 6 scenario questions. Once that was done i was asked to go back to the lobby. About 5 mins. later a recruiter called myself along with 2 other into a side to and said to log into our accounts and accept the job offer, sign background check release, and to pick our schedule. Once completed with that we were given drug-screen info and told to complete in 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you defuse the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

great offer

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Initally i had a phone screeing then i was called for an interview. Interview was around 30 mins. Asks multiple "tell me about a time when" questions. The person I met with was very friendly and east going. Probably best interview I ever had.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied, received 2 emails about taking 2 assessments, then I had a video interview and a phone interview(very short , mostly about the position). Finally invited to a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you didn't know the answer to a problem but after research you arrived at the solution.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The process was extremely drawn out. It took over two months from the initial interview to the offer. Little feedback or communication was offered by ESI during the time frame. The only communication occurred when I contacted them. The actual interview was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• The asked a number of situation questions.   1 Answer

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Troy, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First you apply for the job. If they like the resume enough then you'll take a personality assessment and when they get those results if they are to standards you'll get a call back for an interview. Before interviewing they test your typing skills, if your typing meets standards they will have you interview with a group of 3. After you accept and they decide they like you then you've got a drug test. And finally you're golden!

Parient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I apply for the position starting 8/31. Did the whole assessments and pass them with flying colors. In a week they wanted a one on one interview. I went today. The questions were pretty simple. I'm waiting to hear from them soon.

Interview Questions

• They put an role playing where you have to act like you where on a phone call with a patient?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. Not bad at all. The lady who did my interview was very straightforward. She told me exactly what the company was looking for. She explained the position in detail. She went over the salary, and explained that there was room for growth.

Work From Home Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Cleveland, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially I received a thank you for applying after applying on line. Within 24 hours I received an invite for an assessment , another 24 hours again an assessment. Then @ 2 days later I received an invite for a digital interview. I went to the digital interview on July 30th Which after completion pop up note said the interview would be reviewed and I would hear from the company within 24-48 hours. Today 8/4 I have not heard back from the company. I don't like the digital interviews. I have always been one to shy away from cameras and particularly videos.

Interview Questions

• Not really relevant to the position but as all they asked about how I would handle an angry customer. Unfortunately, the record button did not record.   Answer Question