Express Scripts Interview Questions

2.7

Pharmacy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Versailles, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Versailles, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in April 2013.

Inital communication was through email with a recuiter and then on the phone. They'll move you to a senior HR personell and if you pass that you come in for an in person. The interview is intensive, mine was with 3 members of managment and a panel with all the supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to tell, the panel interview is intense. Be prepared for a long day.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2008.

I was contacted by the very professional in-house talent recruiter that saw my resume on a well known job board. I went through an initial screening. Prior to the hiring manager interview I was informed that an assessment "exam" would be required and I should not spend more than a predetermined amount of time to complete it. I succeeded in "passing" this additional level of screening and was then set up for a panel interview via phone. The interview consisted of several behavioral and experience-related questions presented by each participant and lasted approximately 1 hour. The experience was comfortable and I felt the interview was very successful. I did my due diligence and sent personal thank you notes to each person I spoke with. I followed up with the recruiter to summarize the interview and was informed that prior to the next interview phase, another "assessment" would be given and I would be contacted after all the candidates were interviewed.
    At this point the experience took a nose dive, and I was not contacted for several weeks regarding the possibility for the final 1-on-1. I made several attemps to follow up with the recruiter and received no reply during that time. Soon thereafter, I received a standard turndown in the form of an email.

Interview Questions
    • Not having previous exposure to our industry, clients, etc. , how would you successfully manage the requirements of <position name> to ensure a favorable outcome for <specific project>?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2009.

I had a phone interview, HR interview and then met with several managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst thing on your last performance review?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts in December 2009.

Ok

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2010.

First interview: phone with recruiter
    Second interview: group/panel - everyone was polite, but I felt they continued to repeat the same questions with different verbiage (behavioral questions and what if scenarios)
    Third interview: 1:1 with hiring manager – somewhat standoffish and didn’t ask a lot of questions. She seemed as though she was preoccupied. I was told that I would hear something from her team within 2 weeks, but I never heard anything. I had to contact the recruiter at least 3 times before getting a response. When he finally responded, he stated that they decided to give the position to someone within the team as a promotable position.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a 5pm deadline and you received a call stating your child was sick, what would you do and how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in December 2011.

I applied online. I was called the next day. There was a lot of phone and email correspondence. I had to take a timed test online and submit a drug test, then I went in for an interviiew. The man I interviewed with didn't seem very together and could not answer all my questions, like dress code, he told me to look around and see what everyone else was wearing....
    Kind of weird! That should of been my first clue!
    Very complicated interview process and very time consuming, not worth it at all!

Interview Questions
    • Give a description of a time where you exceeded on the job?   View Answer
    Pay was $12.50 an hour and non-negtionable. Do not go to work for this company. They hire a lot of people and weed out the ones that are not top producers.....if you can't get your 30 or more prescripts in every hour, they will fire you! PERIOD!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in May 2012.

There were three interviewers on the call. Each asked 2 questions

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to defend a decision you made even though it made you unpopular. Why did you feel you needed to defend this decision?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts in January 2010.

All questions are scenario based questions... "describe a time you..."

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with conflict and what steps did you take to overcome it?   Answer Question
    They were not willing to negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview process was a blitz interview. Each applicant interviewed with 5 different groups of current employees, 5-10 minutes a piece.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the perfect day at work for you?   View Answer
    • Why did you choose your degree?   View Answer