Express Scripts

2.7

Pharmacy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Versailles, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Versailles, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in April 2013.

Inital communication was through email with a recuiter and then on the phone. They'll move you to a senior HR personell and if you pass that you come in for an in person. The interview is intensive, mine was with 3 members of managment and a panel with all the supervisors.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to tell, the panel interview is intense. Be prepared for a long day.   Answer Question

Prescription Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2014.

Applied online, had to take 2 intense assessments all within 2 days of me applying. Recruiter calls me and leaves a voice mail, call back twice that day and she never returns my call, call again the next day and she finally returns my call.

Interview Questions
    • The job pays $12.50 an hour and the hours are 12 pm to 9 pm   View Answer

Money and Hourse

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2009.

I had a phone interview, HR interview and then met with several managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst thing on your last performance review?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2008.

I was contacted by the very professional in-house talent recruiter that saw my resume on a well known job board. I went through an initial screening. Prior to the hiring manager interview I was informed that an assessment "exam" would be required and I should not spend more than a predetermined amount of time to complete it. I succeeded in "passing" this additional level of screening and was then set up for a panel interview via phone. The interview consisted of several behavioral and experience-related questions presented by each participant and lasted approximately 1 hour. The experience was comfortable and I felt the interview was very successful. I did my due diligence and sent personal thank you notes to each person I spoke with. I followed up with the recruiter to summarize the interview and was informed that prior to the next interview phase, another "assessment" would be given and I would be contacted after all the candidates were interviewed.
    At this point the experience took a nose dive, and I was not contacted for several weeks regarding the possibility for the final 1-on-1. I made several attemps to follow up with the recruiter and received no reply during that time. Soon thereafter, I received a standard turndown in the form of an email.

Interview Questions
    • Not having previous exposure to our industry, clients, etc. , how would you successfully manage the requirements of <position name> to ensure a favorable outcome for <specific project>?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts in December 2009.

Ok

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2013.

Communication was via email , the interview process was personable, there were two interviews both in person.

Interview Questions
    • name a time where you were called in and your colleagues were involved in abnormal activity and you witnessed it . how did you react and what was your response   Answer Question
    No I wasnt

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in September 2012.

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   View Answer
    Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in November 2010.

First interview: phone with recruiter
    Second interview: group/panel - everyone was polite, but I felt they continued to repeat the same questions with different verbiage (behavioral questions and what if scenarios)
    Third interview: 1:1 with hiring manager – somewhat standoffish and didn’t ask a lot of questions. She seemed as though she was preoccupied. I was told that I would hear something from her team within 2 weeks, but I never heard anything. I had to contact the recruiter at least 3 times before getting a response. When he finally responded, he stated that they decided to give the position to someone within the team as a promotable position.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a 5pm deadline and you received a call stating your child was sick, what would you do and how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts in January 2010.

All questions are scenario based questions... "describe a time you..."

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with conflict and what steps did you take to overcome it?   Answer Question
    They were not willing to negotiate