Express Scripts

Average Difficulty
148 candidate interviews

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Patient Care Advocate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – i initially worked through a temporary agency for several months and then was hired on a permanent basis.

Interview Question – do u have internet access and a computer at home?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Patient Care Advocate

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – There was one interview in a group and an assessment. Turn over is so high, they only hire in groups.

Interview Question – Questions were easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation take it or leave it

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Staff Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted approx. 4 weeks later for in person interview. Was contacted one week later with offer for position

Interview Question – When did you have a disagreement with coworker and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Hard to get hired, do follow up calls, send thank you letters, etc.

Interview Question – Pretty typical questions/answers, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Long.

Negotiation Details – They wouldn't negotiate salary by more that a couple percent.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Honestly, it has been sometime since I was hired and was a legacy Medco employee and I am sure this process is not the same as it was when I was hired. I am not familiar with the process as it is today now that the company is ESI.

Interview Question – As stated I was hired many years ago by Medco.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When hired with the organization it wasn't in my current position.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – No canned questions. Focus on repeating what interviewer says

Interview Question – Reason for intersst   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will provide 5k cash sign on bonus

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call and an initial phone interview. I had great initial phone interview and set up face to face interview based on the success of my phone screening. It was all downhill once I arrived at the St Louis campus.

Interview Question – The interviewer asked me "how did you get to go to (a specific private school)". She mentioned that he school was very expensive and asked what my father did to be able to send me to that school.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Very professional and calculated.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   View Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!