Express Scripts

Getting the Interview

126 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

Interview Details – Someone from HR calls and gives you a brief overview of the position. Asks if you're still interested in the position and sets up the interview. Interview consists of about 4-5 STAR, behavioral questions. Once completed, they make the decision on the spot! Then they have you fill out tax forms and get copies of your ID and Social Security card. They also have you fill out a significant amount of paperwork about pay, training, hours you can work, time off, etc. After this process, they contact you via email to let you know the next steps. Seems like a great deal, but it took about an hour for me.

Interview Question – Think of a time when you had to evaluate a situation you didn't understand at first and what did you do to overcome that and what realization did you come to. (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Pharmacy Automation Engineer Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had to do testing for , Electrical Mechanics and Robotic. I had only 2 interviews. and was about it.

Interview Question – Calculus math problem I did not know?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i told them what i needed and they gave it to me.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews. All behavioral questions

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Business gave a number and accept or do not

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Was hired within two weeks of applying. The process began with two assessments (personality and skills test). One phone interview and one face to face. It was really fast and easy!

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected- Explain a time when you could not satisfy a customer. And they write down your answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Bensalem, PA

I interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview Details – Online Typing test and basic maths skills.

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Initially met with direct supervisor. This was mainly a conversation with quite a bit of joking around.
Met with director afterwords who went through resume and responsibilities.

Interview Question – It was a pretty easy interview   Answer Question

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – There was one interview in a group and an assessment. Turn over is so high, they only hire in groups.

Interview Question – Questions were easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation take it or leave it

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process started out with two phone interviews. This could possibly be due to the fact that I was living in Florida while applying for a position in St Louis. The first interview was with a recruiter, the second was with my (then) perspective manager. I was then called up to St Louis for an on site interview. If you come during the winter months be sue to bring warm clothing! After the on-site interview they gave me a call within about a week to confirm the position and make an offer. From there I had 2 weeks to move up to St Louis, of which I was prepared to do.

Interview Question – At the time, I was asked about a tool called Teradata, which is used for data mining.   View Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2013.

Interview Details – Communication was via email , the interview process was personable, there were two interviews both in person.

Interview Question – name a time where you were called in and your colleagues were involved in abnormal activity and you witnessed it . how did you react and what was your response   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I wasnt

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2013.

Interview Details – It first started out with a phone screen from HR. The second round consisted of an in-person interview with the manager. After that It was 2 30 minute interviews with a Director and VP. The questions were normal behavioral and walking through the resume.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult. Normal Questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts