Express Scripts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Production Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

Interview

My interview was easy, They tried to help me answer the questions They said I will get the job but they didn't call me till 3 weeks after the interview.I"m still waiting because they said it will be few weeks till they know if they need me or not.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on line within 24 hr received an email to complete assessment. The nest day received and second email for interactive assessment, once that was completed I received another email for a virtual interview. Less then a week later a call for a 1-1 interview. The interview was not difficult, I had one with a hiring manager she was very pleasant and that lasted like 30 minutes. Then a second recruiter came in, ask me how I thought the interview when. I said I think it when well, but I don't want to get too excited, until I know I got the job. She replied by telling me get excited, because you got the job! BUt, the coolest thing of all is I got to pick my schedule...

Interview Questions

• How did you handle agitated customers? Provide an example..   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Prior Authorization Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was asked questions related to my prior call center experience. I described some of the roles I was in that pertained to call center experience. The person interviewing me said there was some great opportunities that were going to be coming to the Tampa FL call center and they are looking for business minded people to take on the new challenges that ESI was taking on in the Tampa FL call center.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself
      How long have you been in the call center environment field
      Tell me how I would handle a escalated call from a upset customer
      Can I work independently
      How can I be sure that I pay attention to detail when I work
      Can I multi-task using various software applications'
      Am I trainable

1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts (Charlotte, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Took a month with two assessments. Was granted an on site interview with two hiring managers. The in person interview was mostly Star type questions with a role playing a customer/advocate position. Little to no direction was given. Interview was basically a list of the job hours( full operating hours) and then asking questions about behavior. At the conclusion of the interview the hiring manager stated that she offered me a position with the call center and that my job offer letter would come via email on Friday. Friday came and went and no offer letter. Attempted to call hiring manager and rep has not returned any calls or emails. I am shocked by how little respect this company has for its word.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online Sunday night. Monday morning got email to do first assessment, mostly math questions. I had 10 minutes to complete 60 question. Only got to number 22, you don't even get to know the score.Tuesday got an email to do the second assessment reading typing kind of test. Am thinking what! Answered all question, never received the score. Wednesday, got a phone call. Was asked to do a phone interview, very quick took like two minutes, got scheduled for an in person interview. Thursday went for interview. Interviewer was awesome and cool! was asked situational questions and customer service questions. Interviewer took me on a tour (thought he is playing me giving false hopes showing me all this great stuff and around right after interviewing. let's just say I had an experience where I was given tours and salary amount only to get a phone email that I won't be hired by FL Hos.).
                After tour he says am hired. Nice huge smile on my face. I still can't believe it. So exciting. My first job without knowing anybody in the inside and all by myself. Pay is better for me and my personal needs. Around the same as LPN and higher than CNA. And everybody wanted me to be a nurse.

I had been trying very hard to get a job, and so many disappointments. But company has great benefits and good schedule for me. Lots of overtime and bonuses.

Negotiation

No. I was satisfied with the offer. Am not sure if you can negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I had to do a few online assessments at home - Then I did a video interview, a few days later I got a phone call for a phone interview (Which was really short) then they asked me to come in for a face to face interview - was interviewed by one of the supervisors and was offered the job on the spot which I did take. After they conducted a very thorough background check, and I had to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a customer that was displeased about something   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Communicating only through email so far which is nice, as I usually am busy throughout the day and will miss calls. The emails also give 24 hours to finish a task, and they get back in a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Only gotten through the assessments thus far. he only irritating part is answer the same questions several different times, as with most job assessments.   1 Answer

Negotiation

actually still in the application process. A few weeks in. Seems promising.

Production Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Basic interview questions. The typical, what did you like about your last job, and what you didn't like. Once, you get hired it will take forever to get access to areas. They use and outside vendor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation with the production clerk position.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Hiring has changed. Finance is interested only in individuals from high ranking colleges. The interview process is multi-phased and requires that the individual be seen as a person who is a good 'culture' fit. Prefers younger people who are willing to work for less to gain experience and won't complain about the enormous amount of hours.

Interview Questions

• How does ESI make their money?   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

At the time Pharmacist were in high demand not a tuff interview, so the did not ask very many questions, only when I could start and if I needed time off soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient   Answer Question