Express Scripts

150 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irrelevant Interview

Irrelevant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process (scheduling and completion) went fast but the wait for an answer takes way too long. For needing to fill these positions in a hurry as they imply in the interview process, the higher ups seem to not value the time of the hiring manager or the candidates unless it's a position they need filled in their direct area.
It now comes across very unprofessional and inconsiderate to hold up their own for so long as well as not at least providing an update to the candidates as well.
The process started out very well then the experience declined very fast.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself five years from now working for Express Scripts?   View Answer

Network Analyst Interview

Network Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Job posted applied infernal. Received a call for resume review(screening). Was told I would get a call soon. A week later sent recruiter an email on estatus, to reply.Two weeks later got a call for face to face interview. Interview with Supervisor and Mánager. After Interview was told there would be another round of interviews with the Director which would be conducted the following week. After almost two weeks later sent another follow up email and was told the position was filled and the person accepted, no notice given to me that I was no longer considered.

Interview Question – Behavioral Question about being a supervisor.   View Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Patient Care Advocate
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

Interview Details – Someone from HR calls and gives you a brief overview of the position. Asks if you're still interested in the position and sets up the interview. Interview consists of about 4-5 STAR, behavioral questions. Once completed, they make the decision on the spot! Then they have you fill out tax forms and get copies of your ID and Social Security card. They also have you fill out a significant amount of paperwork about pay, training, hours you can work, time off, etc. After this process, they contact you via email to let you know the next steps. Seems like a great deal, but it took about an hour for me.

Interview Question – Think of a time when you had to evaluate a situation you didn't understand at first and what did you do to overcome that and what realization did you come to. (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2010.

Interview Details – Behavior interviews. HR is very slow to act on the follow ups.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews. All behavioral questions

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Business gave a number and accept or do not

Pharmacy Automation Engineer Interview

Pharmacy Automation Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had to do testing for , Electrical Mechanics and Robotic. I had only 2 interviews. and was about it.

Interview Question – Calculus math problem I did not know?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i told them what i needed and they gave it to me.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Long.

Negotiation Details – They wouldn't negotiate salary by more that a couple percent.

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Bensalem, PA

I interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview Details – Online Typing test and basic maths skills.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Patient Care Advocate
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Was hired within two weeks of applying. The process began with two assessments (personality and skills test). One phone interview and one face to face. It was really fast and easy!

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected- Explain a time when you could not satisfy a customer. And they write down your answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – Initially met with direct supervisor. This was mainly a conversation with quite a bit of joking around.
Met with director afterwords who went through resume and responsibilities.

Interview Question – It was a pretty easy interview   Answer Question