Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Staff Pharmacist
Troy, NY

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2010.

Interview Details – one on one to see if you fit their criteria. If yes, you got the job, if not, you lose.

Interview Question – How fast can you work. Maintaining employment is based on speed.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No negotiation occurred. Either they accepted you as you were or they did not accept you. If you fit their criteria and held an active pharmacy license, you had potential.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – The hiring process was professional; however, the decision making process is lengthy.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you disagreed with your manager about an issue. What was the issue, why did you disagree and how did you handle the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was good. I countered the offer and received the salary I desired for the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Montvale, NJ

I interviewed at Express Scripts in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 young employees. Questions were basic and tested understanding of sales analysis and promotion. The questions ranged from new health care policies to how I would attract new clients and develop long term clients through benefit plans.

Interview Question – What is the hardest thing you dealt with in past jobs.   Answer Question

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Mason, OH

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1 vague phone interview, 1 detailed in-person interview. they ask the typical lame behavioral questions, such as "Tell me a time in which you were at work and had a difficult customer to deal with. What happened and how did you handle the situation?" Then they ask 4-5 pharmacy questions such as, "What is the generic name for Xanax?" and, "If a doctor writes a script for 120 tablets and to take 2 a day, what is the days supply?"

Interview Question – they ask you 4-5 pharmacy questions like brand/generics and quantity/days supply questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they ask you what hourly rate you would accept. whatever your lowest rate given as long as it is in their range, you will get. i made the mistake of saying i would take 11 an hour and others that got hired with me with MUCH less experience were hired in making 13-14 an hour. so keep that in mind, they don't pay you what you are worth, just what you are willing to take.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Production Clerk Interview

Senior Production Clerk
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in July 2009.

Interview Details – Hired as huge fulfillment center (mail order pharmacy) was opening up. Questions wee easily answered as I had experience in high volume production jobs.

Interview Question – Nothing phased me.   Answer Question

Staff Investigator Associate Interview

Staff Investigator Associate
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a HR person to set up a phone interview and then re-contacted after phone screen for a in person interview. Met with a senior manager and two supervisory managers.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. The HR Dept clarified that it would be a behavioral type interview.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – I went through a on campus interview with all basic situational based questions. Was invited back for an in house interview on their campus. Basically the same questions with different people from different departments.

Interview Question – Three qualities you expect in a boss.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview Details – I only knew they were hiring because a friend who worked there told me, I never saw an ad. It took me 2-3 hours to fill out the online application because the site kept freezing. Once they called me back to schedule an interview it took 3 phone calls because I couldn't get ahold of the right person. The interview process took upwards of 3 hours as well because they interview groups of people: four people take the typing proficiency at once then go back to the waiting room and the interviews are done individually by several supervisors. My first impression of the office floor was "gray" and very uninspiring. The actual interview only took about 10 minutes and I was called within a few hours to be told I had the job should I want it. However whoever does the data entry for our background checks needs to improve because that also took several phone calls to resolve when some of my information had been typed in wrong. The entire process was fairly stressful stretched over a couple weeks.

Interview Question – The questions were fairly straight forward such as "describe a situation in which you had to use problem-solving skills"... nothing too out of the blue.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Job Fair - No Position Interview

Job Fair - No Position
Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2013.

Interview Details – I met with an HR rep/recruiter at a job fair. They were so rude and so dismissive. I went to find out more about specialist positions that they had available, and it said they were hiring specialists on the website and the sheet passed out at the job fair. The HR rep told me that they were not hiring specalists at all, that she had no idea what I was talking about, and just gave me a fake smile and said "goodbye". I want nothing to ever do with this company and I will tell everyone I ever meet not to work for Express Scripts.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Interview Details – Standard interview process, but they tend to take a long time with calling back, making decisions. At first, the initial interview took a while to get a date confirmed.

Initial HR phone call.
Meeting with 2 managers
meeting with director

Standard questions were asked, they want to know about your past work experience and how it can relate to what your going to be doing. Everyone seemed nice and friendly. They may say they are trying to make a fast decision, but it never happens. I would expect to hear back in 2 weeks minimum.

Interview Question – none that I can think of, mostly standard questions. Know how to hold a conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was made, they came in with a good offer