Express Scripts Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
154 interviews

2.8

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Long.

They wouldn't negotiate salary by more that a couple percent.

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bensalem, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Online Typing test and basic maths skills.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Was hired within two weeks of applying. The process began with two assessments (personality and skills test). One phone interview and one face to face. It was really fast and easy!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected- Explain a time when you could not satisfy a customer. And they write down your answers.   Answer Question
    none

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts.

Initially met with direct supervisor. This was mainly a conversation with quite a bit of joking around.
    Met with director afterwords who went through resume and responsibilities.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

There was one interview in a group and an assessment. Turn over is so high, they only hire in groups.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation take it or leave it

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts.

The hiring and interview process started out with two phone interviews. This could possibly be due to the fact that I was living in Florida while applying for a position in St Louis. The first interview was with a recruiter, the second was with my (then) perspective manager. I was then called up to St Louis for an on site interview. If you come during the winter months be sue to bring warm clothing! After the on-site interview they gave me a call within about a week to confirm the position and make an offer. From there I had 2 weeks to move up to St Louis, of which I was prepared to do.

Interview Questions
    • At the time, I was asked about a tool called Teradata, which is used for data mining.   View Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2013.

Communication was via email , the interview process was personable, there were two interviews both in person.

Interview Questions
    • name a time where you were called in and your colleagues were involved in abnormal activity and you witnessed it . how did you react and what was your response   Answer Question
    No I wasnt

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2013.

It first started out with a phone screen from HR. The second round consisted of an in-person interview with the manager. After that It was 2 30 minute interviews with a Director and VP. The questions were normal behavioral and walking through the resume.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2010.

one on one to see if you fit their criteria. If yes, you got the job, if not, you lose.

Interview Questions
    • How fast can you work. Maintaining employment is based on speed.   View Answers (2)
    No negotiation occurred. Either they accepted you as you were or they did not accept you. If you fit their criteria and held an active pharmacy license, you had potential.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express Scripts.

The hiring process was professional; however, the decision making process is lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you disagreed with your manager about an issue. What was the issue, why did you disagree and how did you handle the issue?   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was good. I countered the offer and received the salary I desired for the offer.