Express Scripts

Updated Nov 6, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in December 2013.

Had three interview. Initial interview with recruiter, phone interview with recruiter, manager and department director. Went in for an onsite interview with manager and director. All three interviews were quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    • structure of a SQL query   View Answer
    • analysis chart from a SQL query and see what's happening with the data.   Answer Question
    They gave me what I asked for.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in September 2012.

Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   View Answer
    Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Client Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in January 2009.

Very quick and uncomplicated. Asked pretty much the expected questions. Seemed more concerned with attitude and intelligence than related work experience

Was just offered an amount, take it or leave it.

Prior Authorization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in April 2008.

Behavioral questions and past experience questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a customer happy?   Answer Question