Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty quick. Generally have to do two part interviews if you are from inside. If you are from outside, three part interviews. First you will have a phone screening with the recruiter. After you complete that process, the manager interview and then meet with Hiring Director and HR manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't have negotiation. They declined my counter offer. The pay is pretty low compare to other Supervisors in healthcare.

Prior Authorization Interview

Prior Authorization
Bloomington, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Scripts in April 2008.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions and past experience questions

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a customer happy?   Answer Question

Client Benefit Analyst Interview

Client Benefit Analyst
Bloomington, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very quick and uncomplicated. Asked pretty much the expected questions. Seemed more concerned with attitude and intelligence than related work experience

Negotiation Details – Was just offered an amount, take it or leave it.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2012.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews - initial screening by recruiter, group interview with senior management and final interview with senior director.

Interview Question – I was prepared for every question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation. When it was done, it was a 40% pay increase for me anyway.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts interview questions and advice in Minnesota. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.