Express Scripts

2.2

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Communications by telephone seemed professional and courteous. Ireceived E-mails from that point which were clear about what I needed to do next. Completed about three "personality evaluations" or tests of basic skills. I arrived professionally dressed for my interview as I was instructed--I was shocked when the sloppy dressed and unkempt female escorted me back for the interview, and was more dismayed to learn she was a manager..She seemed ill-prepared with her questions, and unsure of herself...I felt like I was taking control of the interview AND LEADING HER..

Interview Questions
  • Nothing very challenging..mostly discussed the high volume of the calls. I was asked to describe a time on a former job when I made a mistake at work and how I corrected it...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Patient Care Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Everything at first is done by emails, then you'll get a phone call interview followed by a face to face interview. It can take a process of 2-3 weeks, the background check is what's irritating as the company they use, it seems you're doing the job for themselves as for everything they ask you to provide.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a call where some was saying they are going to kill themselves? Who asks that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

Applied online Oct 7 received and email to complete an assessment the following day I had received another email to complete a second assessment by Oct 9 recruiter contacted me for a phone interview then invited me for a in-person interview Oct 10

Interview Questions
    • they just want to know how well you handle irate members   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitestown, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitestown, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

I applied online and completed several assessments and tests with several days of applying. Received an invitation to attend a Job Fair within a week. Met their HR representative and 2 Managers. Interviewed that day and received an offer 2 days later. Hourly rate was more than I expected or was advertised due to my previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name an example when you had to complete a project during a hectic time, how you handled it and the outcome.   Answer Question
    Very nice. They offered me more than I expected.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.

Applied on line within 24 hr received an email to complete assessment. The nest day received and second email for interactive assessment, once that was completed I received another email for a virtual interview. Less then a week later a call for a 1-1 interview. The interview was not difficult, I had one with a hiring manager she was very pleasant and that lasted like 30 minutes. Then a second recruiter came in, ask me how I thought the interview when. I said I think it when well, but I don't want to get too excited, until I know I got the job. She replied by telling me get excited, because you got the job! BUt, the coolest thing of all is I got to pick my schedule...

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle agitated customers? Provide an example..   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in September 2014.

Took a month with two assessments. Was granted an on site interview with two hiring managers. The in person interview was mostly Star type questions with a role playing a customer/advocate position. Little to no direction was given. Interview was basically a list of the job hours( full operating hours) and then asking questions about behavior. At the conclusion of the interview the hiring manager stated that she offered me a position with the call center and that my job offer letter would come via email on Friday. Friday came and went and no offer letter. Attempted to call hiring manager and rep has not returned any calls or emails. I am shocked by how little respect this company has for its word.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in September 2014.

Applied online Sunday night. Monday morning got email to do first assessment, mostly math questions. I had 10 minutes to complete 60 question. Only got to number 22, you don't even get to know the score.Tuesday got an email to do the second assessment reading typing kind of test. Am thinking what! Answered all question, never received the score. Wednesday, got a phone call. Was asked to do a phone interview, very quick took like two minutes, got scheduled for an in person interview. Thursday went for interview. Interviewer was awesome and cool! was asked situational questions and customer service questions. Interviewer took me on a tour (thought he is playing me giving false hopes showing me all this great stuff and around right after interviewing. let's just say I had an experience where I was given tours and salary amount only to get a phone email that I won't be hired by FL Hos.).
                After tour he says am hired. Nice huge smile on my face. I still can't believe it. So exciting. My first job without knowing anybody in the inside and all by myself. Pay is better for me and my personal needs. Around the same as LPN and higher than CNA. And everybody wanted me to be a nurse.

I had been trying very hard to get a job, and so many disappointments. But company has great benefits and good schedule for me. Lots of overtime and bonuses.

No. I was satisfied with the offer. Am not sure if you can negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts.

Communicating only through email so far which is nice, as I usually am busy throughout the day and will miss calls. The emails also give 24 hours to finish a task, and they get back in a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • Only gotten through the assessments thus far. he only irritating part is answer the same questions several different times, as with most job assessments.   View Answer
    actually still in the application process. A few weeks in. Seems promising.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts.

When applying please compete the assessment. Be prepared to answer job simulated questions. The process takes longer than an hour, so be prepared to wait. Make sure to bring all documentation that they request because they will offer you job on the spot.

Pay not competitive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2014.

The application process was long and the recruiter I talked to was very friendly. First interview was rescheduled a week before interview for the following month. I was early for my interview appointment and the company reps Doing the interviews were late. Interview itself went ok but in the end I was not hired. They went about it very unprofessionally and informed me I was not offered a position in front of other applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Basically just situational questions based on experiences.   Answer Question