Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

Interview Details – interview with ESI recruiter, then phone interview with 2 pharmacists, then in person interview with 2 pharmacists-my journey stopped there because I was not offered the job. In my defense, I hadn't been on an interview since 1986 and was extremely nervous and rusty with the vague but revealing interview questions.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have encountered counseling a patient   View Answer

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!