Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts
- Patient Care Advocate (27)
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (13)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Account Manager (7)
- Staff Pharmacist (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Prior Authorization (5)
- Data Entry Technician (5)
- Call Center Supervisor (4)
- Prescription Benefits Specialist (4)
- Pharmacist (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Intern (4)
- Client Administrator (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Coordinator (3)
- Production Clerk (3)
- Patient/Client Advocate (3)
- Prescription Benefit Specialist (2)
- Senior Manager - Internal Communications (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Staff Investigator Associate (2)
- Implementation Manager (2)
- Pca (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Wilmington, DE).
It was quite easy, just don't be nervous and know your professional stuff. The interviewer was nice and made you feel comfortable. I would just review your past experience and know how to articulate your strengths and you should be fine.
- How could you contribute to the company? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts
Pharmacist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Scripts.
I had one interview met with 2 managers. Interview was pretty basic just asked about why i left current position, explained the processes at ESI. I was basically offered the position that day and was told working post Drcall
Pharmacist InterviewAccepted Offer
Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.
Pharmacist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.
interview with ESI recruiter, then phone interview with 2 pharmacists, then in person interview with 2 pharmacists-my journey stopped there because I was not offered the job. In my defense, I hadn't been on an interview since 1986 and was extremely nervous and rusty with the vague but revealing interview questions.
- What is the most difficult situation you have encountered counseling a patient 1 Answer