Express Scripts

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

Interview Details – interview with ESI recruiter, then phone interview with 2 pharmacists, then in person interview with 2 pharmacists-my journey stopped there because I was not offered the job. In my defense, I hadn't been on an interview since 1986 and was extremely nervous and rusty with the vague but revealing interview questions.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have encountered counseling a patient   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist

Interviewed at Express Scripts

Interview Details – Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts Pharmacist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.