Express Scripts

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts.

I had one interview met with 2 managers. Interview was pretty basic just asked about why i left current position, explained the processes at ESI. I was basically offered the position that day and was told working post Drcall

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Pharmacist Interview

Sent in application and resume and was contacted to set up a phone interview. There were not many questions asked of me. The interviewer was mostly trying to sell the job to me. They were interested in when I could start and that I was aware that I must be flexible with my schedule.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in June 2013.

interview with ESI recruiter, then phone interview with 2 pharmacists, then in person interview with 2 pharmacists-my journey stopped there because I was not offered the job. In my defense, I hadn't been on an interview since 1986 and was extremely nervous and rusty with the vague but revealing interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you have encountered counseling a patient   View Answer