Express Scripts

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2013.

Recruiter called. Set up face to face with manager.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were "tell me about a time when blah blah blah"   Answer Question

They would not pin down a salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts.

About three stage interview, job offered based on need and qualification. It was nice experience.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Basic questions as long as you are confident and friendly the job should be yours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Express Scripts in October 2011.

Typical situational interview. Describe a time when you were in a difficult situation and how did you handle it? Blah, blah, blah One on one interview with one of the supervisors. When asked if employees are rotated throughout the different areas, I was told that the technicians rotated on a monthly basis. Also, was not given a tour of the work area so was not aware of what I was getting into. This is a factory atmosphere, if you're not one who can work in a factory atmosphere, don't work at ESI. If I had been given a tour and an explanation as to what I would be doing, I would not have taken the job. Very misleading.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express Scripts in September 2011.

The interview process was like any other. If you get a call, you schedule an interview. Be sure to bring you certification and license along with your resume. When you go in you will be provided a "visitor's badge". A supervisor comes to meet you and takes you into a room that is unoccupied, asks you questions like, "Why do you think you would be good in this position?" Normal questions.. You don't really get to see the facility.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not that difficult. If you have experience, which is something they want you to have, then it should be a breeze. The questions are like any other questions you would be asked in an interview. The only question that might be different is if you are certified or licensed and when they expire.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express Scripts in January 2010.

Recruiter called for the phone interview. Moved on to interview with supervisor and management. Heard back from recrutier day after the panel interview with a job offer. Overall my advise would be just to be yourself. They use a lot of behavioral questions- I will not give examples. It is not a corporate like atmosphere in this building. The people are an extreme range from uptight, to intellectual, to just plain ghetto.

Interview Questions
    Ther is no pay negotiations. It's like Saturn- sticker price only.