Express Scripts Prior AUthorization Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Prior Authorization Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

Filled out application, got a call back no more than a week later. Came in for interview .One interview with one of the supervisors from the department. Asked me basic interview questions. Very laid back setting, made me feel comfortable. I felt like I had the job, I saw a few others int he lobby waiting as well for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts (Dublin, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially, which was about 30 minutes and was just a basic screening. I moved on to the next step, which was an in person interview. My interview was with a supervisor. It was very casual and I felt pretty comfortable. I wore slacks, a blouse and flats and had my hair pulled back. At the end of the interview I was given a tour and told that I was hired. I can't remember if I did the drug and background test before or after the interview but I believe it was before.

Interview Questions

• Think of a situation in which you had to deal with an irate caller and explain what you did to handle to situation   Answer Question

Prior Authorization Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Interview

It took me a long time to get an interview with ESI. After applying for this position online a recruiter contacted me a few days later and did a 15 min. phone interview asking about my self and a few behavior based interview questions. At the end the recruiter told me she would me to continue to the next round of interviews and we scheduled at the next opening I was available. My interview was all behavior based questions and I was offered the position the next day by the same recruiter.

Interview Questions

• ESI uses behavior based interview questions (tell me about a time you were put in "blank" situation and how did you deal with it). Go into your interview thinking about different situation you have been in with your prior/current work experience and be prepared to describe them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate pay but was told that was not an option for this position. The recruiter told me that it is always important to ask because you never know what is available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts (Bloomington, MN) in April 2008.

Interview

Behavioral questions and past experience questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a customer happy?   Answer Question