Express Scripts

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Prior Authorization Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts.

Filled out application, got a call back no more than a week later. Came in for interview .One interview with one of the supervisors from the department. Asked me basic interview questions. Very laid back setting, made me feel comfortable. I felt like I had the job, I saw a few others int he lobby waiting as well for an interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Prior Authorization Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts.

It took me a long time to get an interview with ESI. After applying for this position online a recruiter contacted me a few days later and did a 15 min. phone interview asking about my self and a few behavior based interview questions. At the end the recruiter told me she would me to continue to the next round of interviews and we scheduled at the next opening I was available. My interview was all behavior based questions and I was offered the position the next day by the same recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • ESI uses behavior based interview questions (tell me about a time you were put in "blank" situation and how did you deal with it). Go into your interview thinking about different situation you have been in with your prior/current work experience and be prepared to describe them.   Answer Question
    I attempted to negotiate pay but was told that was not an option for this position. The recruiter told me that it is always important to ask because you never know what is available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Express Scripts in April 2008.

Behavioral questions and past experience questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a customer happy?   Answer Question