Express Scripts Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2008.

I knew someone within another group at Express Scripts and saw this job posted. That person referred me to the hiring manager. I also applied directly on their web site. I got an email back from the hiring manager based on the referral, and then got an email from a recruiter in their HR department. I went in one morning and met with the hiring manager and 2 other people in the group. It wasn't a very difficult interview -- it was more them explaining about the job/role/group than them interviewing me about my experience. The job title was "Product Manager" but really what they were looking for was more of a Project Manager. I ended up taking another job so I took myself out of the running, but I'm not sure if I would have even gone back since the job really wasn't what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in moving from your current position?   Answer Question

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!