Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2008.

Interview Details – I knew someone within another group at Express Scripts and saw this job posted. That person referred me to the hiring manager. I also applied directly on their web site. I got an email back from the hiring manager based on the referral, and then got an email from a recruiter in their HR department. I went in one morning and met with the hiring manager and 2 other people in the group. It wasn't a very difficult interview -- it was more them explaining about the job/role/group than them interviewing me about my experience. The job title was "Product Manager" but really what they were looking for was more of a Project Manager. I ended up taking another job so I took myself out of the running, but I'm not sure if I would have even gone back since the job really wasn't what I was looking for.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in moving from your current position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.