Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts
- Patient Care Advocate (23)
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (11)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Project Manager (6)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Staff Pharmacist (6)
- Account Manager (5)
- Intern (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Call Center Supervisor (4)
- Data Entry Technician (4)
- Patient/Client Advocate (3)
- Production Clerk (3)
- Prior Authorization (3)
- Pharmacist (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Coordinator (3)
- Implementation Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Account Manager (2)
- Underwriter (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Prescription Benefits Specialist (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Staff Investigator Associate (2)
- Senior Manager - Internal Communications (2)
Production Clerk Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2014.
My interview was easy, They tried to help me answer the questions They said I will get the job but they didn't call me till 3 weeks after the interview.I"m still waiting because they said it will be few weeks till they know if they need me or not.
- It was easy Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts
Production Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Express Scripts.
Basic interview questions. The typical, what did you like about your last job, and what you didn't like. Once, you get hired it will take forever to get access to areas. They use and outside vendor.
- What do you know about the company. Answer Question
No negotiation with the production clerk position.
Production Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.
Basic questions concerning working in a fast-paced envirnment.
Told me starting salary and I took it after being unemployed for a number of months.