Express Scripts Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Patient Care Advocate (12)
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (9)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Pharmacy Technician (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Intern (4)
- Call Center Supervisor (4)
- Data Entry Technician (3)
- Staff Pharmacist (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Patient/Client Advocate (2)
- Senior Manager - Internal Communications (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Sales Coordinator (2)
- Senior Account Manager (2)
- Staff Investigator Associate (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Pharmacist (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Prior Authorization (2)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Systems Analyst I (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in December 2011.
Interview Details – I applied online. I was called the next day. There was a lot of phone and email correspondence. I had to take a timed test online and submit a drug test, then I went in for an interviiew. The man I interviewed with didn't seem very together and could not answer all my questions, like dress code, he told me to look around and see what everyone else was wearing....
Kind of weird! That should of been my first clue!
Very complicated interview process and very time consuming, not worth it at all!
Interview Question – Give a description of a time where you exceeded on the job? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Pay was $12.50 an hour and non-negtionable. Do not go to work for this company. They hire a lot of people and weed out the ones that are not top producers.....if you can't get your 30 or more prescripts in every hour, they will fire you! PERIOD!
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express Scripts