Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

Express Scripts Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Senior Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was called the next day. There was a lot of phone and email correspondence. I had to take a timed test online and submit a drug test, then I went in for an interviiew. The man I interviewed with didn't seem very together and could not answer all my questions, like dress code, he told me to look around and see what everyone else was wearing....
Kind of weird! That should of been my first clue!
Very complicated interview process and very time consuming, not worth it at all!

Interview Question – Give a description of a time where you exceeded on the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay was $12.50 an hour and non-negtionable. Do not go to work for this company. They hire a lot of people and weed out the ones that are not top producers.....if you can't get your 30 or more prescripts in every hour, they will fire you! PERIOD!

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!