Express Scripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2014.

Interview Details – One phone screening and a phone interview a few hours later.

Interview Question – What is a mistake that you have made?   Answer Question

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Interview

Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Express Scripts in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted by HR via email a few days later and asked to take two assessment tests: one to test for job fit by asking behavioral/personality questions, and another to check typing speed and accuracy. Contacted the next day for an interview. Interview process involved being asked behavioral/situational questions regarding work contribution, repetitive tasks, flexibility, detail orientation, etc. by a rotating semi-panel of lead technicians and supervisors (two interviewers will ask the first three questions, then they'll hand you off to two different interviewers who will ask the next three questions). Apparently after this process, the interviewers will all get together and discuss the interviewees. Was contacted the next day with a job offer. All in all, a quick and straightforward hiring process: I applied online Sunday afternoon and was offered a job on Friday.

Interview Question – Talk about a time when...   Answer Question

Lead Data Entry Tech Interview

Lead Data Entry Tech
Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on the company's intranet site for a position. After submitting my resume online I was contacted via email for an initial interview with HR. After passing that interview I was scheduled for a 2nd one. The 2nd interview was done in person between myself, a supervisor, and a pharmacist.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Tempe, AZ

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Express Scripts in February 2011.

Interview Details – Worst interview process I have ever been through. Company seems disorganized and unprofessional. Passed phone interview and then was scheduled for in-person interview. After first interview, didn't hear back for over a month even though I personally was following up with HR. Second interview, HR lady gave me their old building address. Needless to say I was in a panic, but was able to find the correct address and show up on time. After second interview, never heard from them again either way, despite following up.

Was angry at the time, but then realized that this would not be the kind of organization for which I would want to be employed.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Express Scripts in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, HR interview and then met with several managers.

Interview Question – What was the worst thing on your last performance review?   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Patient Care Assistant
Tempe, AZ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Express Scripts in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on the company's website for this position and was called by a recruiter within a few days to schedule an interview. The first step was to take a "Navitgation Test" , which consisted of navigating between application screens, entering data into various fields and following instructions. The second test consisted of listening to several simulated phone calls and entering data into a customer database.

Once I passed the tests, I met with a supervisor who asked about half a dozen "Describe a time when you...." questions, and told me about the work environment and duties of the PCA job. I then met with the recruiter again who told me that she would call me next week to officially offer me a position.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you had to pursuade someone to do something that they didn't want to do. How did you convince them to do what you wanted?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express Scripts interview questions and advice in Tempe, AZ. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express Scripts employees and interview candidates.