Express Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

1.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Express.

Group interview with fairly easy typical questions.

Interview Questions

I found a better offer at another place.

Other Interview Reviews for Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Express in September 2011.

My interview was a large group interview that consisted of questions like "why would you be a good fit?", "are you familiar with express?" bla bla bla. They also explain that if they like you they may keep you on permanently. Everyone was very sweet and it was very laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Express in November 2013.

2 Interviews Total - 1) Group interviews. Appearance, presentation, and basic knowledge of company is a must! 2) Brief one-on-one with store manager just to get to know your personality and common sense. Questions mostly about integrity, stealing, or possible challenges that may arise.

Interview Questions
    • What to do if a customer is stealing? What to do if another employee is stealing? Would you report a manager that is stealing?   View Answer
    Offer depends on age, job experience, and references. Only varies from minimum wage up to $9.5 or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Express in October 2013.

applied online and was called about 2 weeks later to set up an interview. Had the interview on wednesday and it was a group interview but only one other person showed up. Questions were: tell me about yourself. why express? what were your duties at your last job? how do you handle difficult customers? 3 words that describe yourself? After the interview the manager pulled me aside and said she wanted to continue the process and asked for references. she called them the next day and offered me the job. so interview on wednesday, offered job on thursday and start orientation friday.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. offered min. wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express in October 2012.

It was a group interview with about 5 or 6 of us. The manager asked us a few questions. "Tell me about yourself?" What's the most difficult situation you have been in with a customer and how did you resolve it? When your done answering questions she asks you to ask her questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Express in November 2012.

Submitted application online, heard back a few days later. Interview was with 5 other applicants. Store manager asked questions and we each took turns answering, basic questions such as Why Express?

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was when they asked to describe an experience when there was a conflict with a co-worker. That one threw me a bit.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, however there was an option to be kept after holidays were over.

Worked for Express? Contribute to the Community!