Express Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.2

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Express (Tukwila, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Group interview: There was a group interview and they asked pretty standard questions. It was around the holidays so availability was one of the most important things they were looking for right next to a great personality and good customer service. They also were asking a lot about cleanliness. "Are you neat? Do you like to clean?" and they asked some pretty standard questions like "Whats therapeutic to you? What do you do in your spare time?"

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Express (Bellevue, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied on Craiglist
    Phone calls
    1st interview
    2nd interview
    orientation
    cash register training

Interview Questions

• Tell the one thing that you didn't like from your previous job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Express (Tukwila, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

The easiest and most relaxed interviews I've ever experienced. I applied online, then a week or two passed and I got a phone call to set up a group interview. The group consists of two other girls, myself, and a manager.

The manager asked the simplest questions like retail experience, availability, and what i like and dont like about working in retail. She then asked if we had questions, and all of us just asked questions that took up the whole interview time. We asked about how long the training is, wage, discounts, credit card goals, advancement and etc. She was a really chill manager.

At the end of the interview, she said she will call our references and contact us after shes done. Got a call back a couple weeks later and she said i was hired!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. Just asked about experience ans availability.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Express (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Turned in my resume and received a call within a week. Group interview that we took turns answering the same question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a disgruntled customer   Answer Question