Extend Health

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

1.4

Benefit Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Extend Health.

If you get called for the "open house" you'll get the job. There's a simple credit check. But they pretty much hire anybody. If you can't get an insurance license they'll probably put you in customer service or applications.

None

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Easy and seamless, not really a interview due to the fact that u are considered a contractor so it isn't a interview its called Open House. Your pretty much in and out. No questions asked. U fill ur paperwork out and get a start date for training and an e-mail sent to you after

Interview Questions
    None 1st year made $15hr and second year $16.50hr then promoted to a new position making $17hr.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Extend Health in September 2014.

There is no hiring process. You submit your resume and someone emails you to come to a class where you filll out I-9 information. They do a credit check and if you pass it you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • The credit / debt ratio is the only thing that will stop you.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Extend Health.

Open house.Interviews does not exist for this type of position or place.Basically all you have to do is pass a life and health insurance exam . The test is difficult but if you study you should be fine.

ADP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Extend Health.

Easy! Group Interview. No interview Questions. They just tell you about the job and asks do you want it

Quality Monitoring Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extend Health.

I applied online and got called for an interview about a week later. I went to the interview thinking it was a real interview, but there was a group of people in a room and the recruiter went over the position and gave everyone their offer letters to sign. We then filled out the new hire paperwork and was told that we were hired unless our background check results disqualify us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extend Health in September 2013.

no interview went through temp agency

none

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Extend Health in August 2013.

The interview was hardly an interview; I was just introduced to the job and told what my duties would be. The screening process Extend Health uses is the insurance licensing test for Utah. If you are able to pass that and pass the criminal background check, then you have the job.

The insurance exam is not super easy. There were several coworkers of mine who had to retake the test. It isn't necessarily difficult, though. Just watch the videos and do everything you're supposed to and you'll be fine.

Wages can't be negotiated for an entry-level benefits adviser. But they are really good. You get to bid for your shift later on. You'll probably keep that shift for the rest of the season.

Benefit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Extend Health in June 2013.

Email offer, interview then confirmation letter.

Interview Questions
    There does not appear to be any negotiations regarding hourly rate.

Temporary Benefits Advisor Affordable Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Extend Health in June 2013.

I filled out an application online, the interview was a joke. They asked me if I was comfortable on a computer, if I was insurance licensed and when I could start. It lasted about 5 minutes.

There was no negotiation. they offer everyone the same starting pay and there are no benefits.