Extend Health Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

1.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Extend Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied one day and then the day after I received an email to participate in the digital interview, I was nervous but did it 2 days later. Within the 2 minutes I was not able to be very detailed and couldn't complete my answers by then. I would have preferred to talk with someone face to face or on the phone that way i could answer properly and not be pressured on time. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them. #FingersCrossed

Benefit Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Extend Health.

Interview

If you get called for the "open house" you'll get the job. There's a simple credit check. But they pretty much hire anybody. If you can't get an insurance license they'll probably put you in customer service or applications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Seasonal Benefit Advisor Interview

Interview

Easy and seamless, not really a interview due to the fact that u are considered a contractor so it isn't a interview its called Open House. Your pretty much in and out. No questions asked. U fill ur paperwork out and get a start date for training and an e-mail sent to you after

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None 1st year made $15hr and second year $16.50hr then promoted to a new position making $17hr.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Extend Health in September 2014.

Interview

There is no hiring process. You submit your resume and someone emails you to come to a class where you filll out I-9 information. They do a credit check and if you pass it you are hired.

Interview Questions

• The credit / debt ratio is the only thing that will stop you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richards, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Extend Health (Richards, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Presentation conducted with question and answers following. After presentation, accept to apply, sign up and study for state exam on your on time. Once exam passed with an 85% or better, you can begin paid training.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was making the decision to accept and complete paper work on the spot. I was ready for a career change, so glad I did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Open house.Interviews does not exist for this type of position or place.Basically all you have to do is pass a life and health insurance exam . The test is difficult but if you study you should be fine.

ADP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Easy! Group Interview. No interview Questions. They just tell you about the job and asks do you want it

Quality Monitoring Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extend Health.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview about a week later. I went to the interview thinking it was a real interview, but there was a group of people in a room and the recruiter went over the position and gave everyone their offer letters to sign. We then filled out the new hire paperwork and was told that we were hired unless our background check results disqualify us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extend Health (Richardson, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

no interview went through temp agency

Negotiation

none

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Extend Health (South Jordan, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was hardly an interview; I was just introduced to the job and told what my duties would be. The screening process Extend Health uses is the insurance licensing test for Utah. If you are able to pass that and pass the criminal background check, then you have the job.

The insurance exam is not super easy. There were several coworkers of mine who had to retake the test. It isn't necessarily difficult, though. Just watch the videos and do everything you're supposed to and you'll be fine.

Negotiation

Wages can't be negotiated for an entry-level benefits adviser. But they are really good. You get to bid for your shift later on. You'll probably keep that shift for the rest of the season.