Extended Stay America

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Extended Stay America in June 2013.

Got a call after a couple days of applying via Snagajob.com. Scheduled and interview next day. Very laid-back, manager asked one question, "Why do you want to work here." Afterwards, manager listed job duties and responsibilities and signed background check papers right afterwards. Very easy.

No negotiation, minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Extended Stay America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merriam, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merriam, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Extended Stay America in June 2013.

I applied to the job online and got the interview the same day. When I entered the lobby I immediately noticed the dirty lobby floor and had second thoughts. Why was the girl behind the counter just sitting there and not taking the 5 minutes to sweep the lobby? I was desperate to get a job and the manager seemed desperate to hire me. The manager offered me the job once the background check went through.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Extended Stay America in December 2010.

Walked in for interview was asked 2 questions why the hotel? and what I want in 2 years from the company?

there was non I was told my hours would vary based on business and the pay rate was minimum wage