Extended Stay America

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Merriam, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Extended Stay America in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to the job online and got the interview the same day. When I entered the lobby I immediately noticed the dirty lobby floor and had second thoughts. Why was the girl behind the counter just sitting there and not taking the 5 minutes to sweep the lobby? I was desperate to get a job and the manager seemed desperate to hire me. The manager offered me the job once the background check went through.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Beaverton, OR

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Extended Stay America in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call after a couple days of applying via Snagajob.com. Scheduled and interview next day. Very laid-back, manager asked one question, "Why do you want to work here." Afterwards, manager listed job duties and responsibilities and signed background check papers right afterwards. Very easy.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, minimum wage.

Lisle, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Extended Stay America in December 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in for interview was asked 2 questions why the hotel? and what I want in 2 years from the company?

Negotiation Details – there was non I was told my hours would vary based on business and the pay rate was minimum wage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Extended Stay America

Worked for Extended Stay America? Contribute to the Community!