Extentia Senior Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Extentia in October 2011.

Got an email response same day from their HR people, which showed they were eager to hire. She also called the next day with initial questions. Interview scheduled for 3 days later.

Was met on time by a 'peer' level techie and we had an animated discussion on mobile application development. Seemed less an interview! He brought two others and we discussed problem solving. This became a 'skills test'

1 week later I was asked to come back, and meet their tech head. This was actually an even more detailed discussion of technologies and applying them. HR people met me after that. 4 days later I got a call about an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you switch from MS technologies to Open Source after 5 years?   Answer Question
They had some flexibility on the offer as they needed the role filled. Several projects needed my kind of skills.