Exterran

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Exterran.

Interview Details – First they came to our university to recruit. From there there they called 2 of the approx 10 to come to Houston. After we arrived we were informed that there were 10 of us there from different colleges and only 5 would get a job. The next day they held six 45 min interviews which were pretty straight forward with the exception of one. One they decided to grill you and ask very difficult questions plus complex questions with no right answer.

Interview Question – What is Freegasity, What is Gibbs free energy law consist of   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Norman, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Exterran in September 2012.

Interview Details – STAR questions. Interviewed on campus at career fair...it was very informal. Three interviewers and it lasted only 20 minutes.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected..common STAR questions. Your greatest achievement, leadership, teamwork ..   Answer Question

Worked for Exterran? Contribute to the Community!