Exterran

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Exterran.

First they came to our university to recruit. From there there they called 2 of the approx 10 to come to Houston. After we arrived we were informed that there were 10 of us there from different colleges and only 5 would get a job. The next day they held six 45 min interviews which were pretty straight forward with the exception of one. One they decided to grill you and ask very difficult questions plus complex questions with no right answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is Freegasity, What is Gibbs free energy law consist of   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Exterran

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Exterran in September 2012.

STAR questions. Interviewed on campus at career fair...it was very informal. Three interviewers and it lasted only 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected..common STAR questions. Your greatest achievement, leadership, teamwork ..   Answer Question