Exterran

Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Interview

Purchasing
Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Exterran in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and received a call from a recruiter the same day. She was not an internal recruiter but she has been helpful. Within 2 days, I had an interview scheduled with 2 people. On my way to the interview, the recruiter called to tell me that there would be a change with who I was meeting. Once in the interview, the manager confused me with a temporary employee. We laughed it off and got to the actual interview. He was easy to talk to and it went well. After an hour, I met with another person for almost 30 minutes. It seemed I had what they were looking for and I left feeling good about the interview. Then the next day I was asked to be available to speak with someone in Brazil. This person asked for my birth date, hobbies and why I left my last position. Something went wrong here. I do not know what. The recruiter quickly submitted my resume for another position within the company. Strange experience.

Interview Question – Are you able to work with people across globe?   View Answer

Worked for Exterran? Contribute to the Community!