Extra Foods Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Extra Foods

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extra Foods in March 2011.

Interview

Person will be called for a 1:1 interview. Right after the interview, they will make you fill up forms for personality test and background check.

Interview Questions

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fernie, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Extra Foods (Fernie, BC (Canada)) in February 2008.

Interview

At the Extra Foods that i worked at we were very short staffed and the interview process was pretty short. We were mainly looking for staff that had the desire to stay for longer than a few months. There is a questionnaire that is filled out asking the typical questions, can you lift so much weight and how are you getting to work etc etc.

Interview Questions

• what did you like and dislike most about your previous employer   Answer Question