Extra Help

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Recruiting Specialist
Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Extra Help in September 2013.

Interview Details – Called for interview, interviewed for over an hour and went great. Sense of excitement both from me and the interviewer. Asked if is as interested in follow up, got follow up, interviewer forgot about interview and was no show.

Placement Specialist Interview

Placement Specialist
Edwardsville, IL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Extra Help in January 2008.

Interview Details – submitted resume for open position, did a one on one interview, online testing, a 2nd interview was more of a group interview with a sales person and the manager of the payroll service. The group really stressed team and was super interested in what additional skills I could bring to help generate more income and improve my "value" with the company. I was given an offer and the company had good benefits that are designed to get the most out bang for the buck!

Interview Question – What additional skills can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Customer Services, Administrative Assistant Interview

Customer Services, Administrative Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Extra Help in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had thought the interview was going to be a one on one process, but was surprised to find out that I spent most of my time filling out a generic application and taking a skills test. It was really not an "interview" at all.

Interview Question – There were no questions asked during the interview process, it was just a skills test.   View Answer

Worked for Extra Help? Contribute to the Community!