Extra Help Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extra Help.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a few questions and then scheduled me to take assessments. They did not seem interested in me, my previous experience, or why I was searching employment. Although I attempted to explain these things, the interviewer cut me off and said I was "fine" and they would find work for me. I don't want to work for a company that pushes people through and makes no attempt to connect with their employees.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous jobs?   1 Answer

Staffing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extra Help (Edwardsville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a scheduled interview that day. Took care of my paperwork needed to become an employee. Got into the interview and it wasn't a super long or short interview. Staffer got all the information needed and offered to apply for the internal position. I took a clerical test before I left and then I returned for a second interview and job shadowed and started within a week.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting or standing for a long period of time?   Answer Question

Extra Help Response

Aug 31, 2015 – Marketing Director

We are happy to hear that you had a smooth and seamless process. We are always looking to add new team members to all of our locations. We look forward to learning and growing with you.

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Extra Help (Evansville, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

Called for interview, interviewed for over an hour and went great. Sense of excitement both from me and the interviewer. Asked if is as interested in follow up, got follow up, interviewer forgot about interview and was no show.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extra Help (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Prior to going to a temp job or sending an applicants resume to a potential job site. They interview the candidate to see what they are looking for and what they want as well as asking some basic interview questions for the position as well. It was a very nice experience speaking with their representative and I felt like my exact needs were respected and heard as well as listened to. Whenever I received a call about a job afterwards they would let me know the things that seemed to fit in with what I wanted as well as the things that did not.

Interview Questions

• How does your accounting experience prepare you for the position you seek?   Answer Question

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Extra Help (Edwardsville, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

submitted resume for open position, did a one on one interview, online testing, a 2nd interview was more of a group interview with a sales person and the manager of the payroll service. The group really stressed team and was super interested in what additional skills I could bring to help generate more income and improve my "value" with the company. I was given an offer and the company had good benefits that are designed to get the most out bang for the buck!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extra Help in June 2011.

Interview

I had thought the interview was going to be a one on one process, but was surprised to find out that I spent most of my time filling out a generic application and taking a skills test. It was really not an "interview" at all.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked during the interview process, it was just a skills test.   1 Answer