ExtraTeam

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

Microsoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ExtraTeam.

My resume was submitted via a recruiter. After the resume submission, I spoke with practice manager over the phone. I had a second interview with a technical manager over the phone. The final interview was via phone, and primarily a salary negotiation. In total it was less than a two week process. Rather easy and straightforward interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about knowledge of Exchange and Lync along with supporting technologies such as Active Directory and SQL.   Answer Question
    I presented them with a competing offer. They matched the total compensation of my competing offer plus threw a bonus on top of the salary.

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ExtraTeam.

The "interview process" was very low key. I met with Neil - the owner and met with Mark - the COO. Both are very relaxed. There were no tough questions. They usually vet candidates before ever meeting them. I think the interviews are really meant to get a feel for personality type. This company definitely looks for certain personalities.

Solutions Specialist - Overlay Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExtraTeam in September 2009.

VP Sales described position, asked about experience, reviewed references, and decided to hire someone else based on book of business

Interview Questions
    • how would you grow our business within the first 100 days   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at ExtraTeam in June 2009.

Office is a nice example of the lastest, hotest technology.
    Very friendly people.
    Professional appearance.

Interview Questions
    • Solve this technology challenge - abstract questions.   View Answer

The people working here don't appear to like each other - picked up on some infighting.