Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ExtraTeam
- Microsoft Consultant (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Solutions Specialist - Overlay Sales (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The interview was very tough and long. Met with top level executives and was asked about soft skills and abilities to handle customers vs. technical questions. The people who work here seem very nice and knowledgable.
- Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA).
My resume was submitted via a recruiter. After the resume submission, I spoke with practice manager over the phone. I had a second interview with a technical manager over the phone. The final interview was via phone, and primarily a salary negotiation. In total it was less than a two week process. Rather easy and straightforward interview process.
- Asked about knowledge of Exchange and Lync along with supporting technologies such as Active Directory and SQL. Answer Question
I presented them with a competing offer. They matched the total compensation of my competing offer plus threw a bonus on top of the salary.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExtraTeam.
The "interview process" was very low key. I met with Neil - the owner and met with Mark - the COO. Both are very relaxed. There were no tough questions. They usually vet candidates before ever meeting them. I think the interviews are really meant to get a feel for personality type. This company definitely looks for certain personalities.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2009.
VP Sales described position, asked about experience, reviewed references, and decided to hire someone else based on book of business
- how would you grow our business within the first 100 days 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at ExtraTeam (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2009.
Office is a nice example of the lastest, hotest technology. Very friendly people. Professional appearance.
- Solve this technology challenge - abstract questions. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
The people working here don't appear to like each other - picked up on some infighting.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review