Extraprise Interview Questions

2.7

Slug Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Extraprise.

Interview

Very long & slow. They really didn't know how to conduct an interview. Chatted about having fun at work. Walked around a bit. CTO tried to take me to lunch. Very creepy

Negotiation

Here you go. This is it

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Extraprise.

Interview

Had one on-campus interview, then one interview at the office in Boston. Met with two people for the on-campus interview, and 4 people for the in-office interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Extraprise.

Interview

They have found my resume online and contacted me. First step : Phone screening, very easy with no technical questions Second step : Interview with a senior software engineer (easy) + SQL Test (very long and hard) + interview with a technical director (easy) + 2 interviews with HR ; Third Step : They contacted me to meet a team leader + technical director + VP of human resources, then they asked for references. They contacted my references but never heard of them after that.

Interview Questions

• SQL test seems long, it takes time to take a look at the tables and answer questions   1 Answer

Tech Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

got email from vp of hr soon after applying online. had initial phone screen which was friendly nothing unusual mostly concerned with personality fit but was instructed about sql test for face to face interview. campus is located in downtown with no parking only mainly accesible via T once there you might have to wait in line to get a pass from security to go up to 9th floor office where company leases office space...seemed as though most people here were unemployable else where which explains why they are sticking it out there most people I interviewed with had degree in electrical engineering but were working as SQL developers, datawarehouse developers others had totally unrelated degrees others had cs degrees from top colleges yet were doing subpar management role there was something not quite right about the whole thing cubicles were mostly empty you can hear a pin drop even during lunch was told by interviewer that ceo/majority shareholder walks around and checks peoples attire to ensure it keeps in being formal which i thought was interesting its almost like a startup thats still trying to find its identity....seemed like a very insecure place to work not sure all the negative comments in glassdoor seemed accurate and I brought these up during entire process and was told it wasn't accurate yet my limited observation/perception was eerily accurate to comments on here glad they low balled and didn't accept my counter offer I feel much more secure than working there...I know the economy is bad but this company environment seemed very depressive place to work which is the whole reason I went back to school to avoid these places...

got low ball offer $55K countered to $62 and they rescinded offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I received a response from an online application, had a phone interview, and scheduled a 3 hour long interview the following week. The interviews themselves were fairly normal; they asked me about my prior experience with similar software and handling campaigns. I left feeling as though I had done well, and every person I had met with had told me that they were impressed with my credentials. The one weird moment was the final interview was with one of two hiring managers that asked me if anyone had said anything negative about the position. They hadn't, so I told her that it seems to be a supportive place to work and I hadn't heard any criticism beyond some of the pains of a start up environment. When I left I asked the HR Director when she would be in touch, and she said within a week. I specifically asked her to let me know either way; it's great for a candidate to know what is viable and what is not. A week later I e-mailed her- no response. Two weeks later I e-mail again as I was looking at an offer from one of their competitors. Still no response. It's a bummer to walk away with a fond opinion of an organization to only find that they can't hold their most minor promises. Probably all for the best, they had layoffs a year before and halved the house IT staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the campaign software you have used before.   1 Answer
    • Have you heard anything negative about the role from anyone you have met with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Friendly interviewers but you'll leave the company having no idea what the job is about.

company cultures seemed awful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

HR set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by three 1 on 1 interviews. Everyone was friendly and I thought the interview went super well, but I didn't got an offer. They never called me to tell me I was they were going to pass and they would never return calls or emails. I thought it was very unprofessional; they ended up just keeping me on ice for a month while acting very positive every time I actually managed to get a hold of them.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard fair of "why do you want this job?" and "tell us about yourself." etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

First met with a an HR rep on campus. Just briefly touched went over my resume. Was called back for a second round three weeks later. A full day of 6- half hour interviews with different levels of employees. Most asked questions about my resume and answered my questions. Some asked easy behavioral questions. Everybody was very nice and seemed very happy to work there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you couldnt get a project done on time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Extraprise (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Met with 2 senior managers and HR at career fair my college held. They contacted me after only 2 weeks and set up an interview on my school's campus. After that interview the candidates they wanted to pursue were brought in to their office in Boston and we had 5 interviews scheduled with other members of their management team. Lunch was provided as it was a full day interview and during lunch we sat with current employees and got to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding Marketing Campaigns and Marketing Analytic were tricky considering this was my first Job Interview and I had little experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Extraprise in May 2011.

Interview

I had been contacted by a recruiter in HR who had seen my resume on Monster. She set up a phone interview for me with the hiring manager. He never called. I got a call from the recruiter 20 minutes after I was supposed to have the phone interview, apologizing that the manager hadn't called and asking to reschedule for two days later. So we re-scheduled and I asked that if he couldn't make it again, if someone could let me know. (I had, after all, taken time out of my own work day to go somewhere and wait for the phone call). Again, I left work and waited for a phone call that never came from that manager. I did appreciate them contacting me for the job, however I can't imagine working for a manager who isn't courteous enough to take other people's time into consideration. If the situation were reversed, it would be considered completely unacceptable.