Extreme Networks Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 8, 2014
15 interviews

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Extreme Networks in January 2011.

Hiring process takes a while. Generally will take a few weeks to get through the interview and hiring process. Interviews are generally looking for experience and team fit. Will you play well with others?

Pretty standard.

Data Analyst Interview

I connected with Human Resources about 1 week after applying through the companies career center at my University. I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes with who would soon become my manager. After a successful phone interview, I was asked to come in for a formal interview with 3-4 managers/project managers/colleagues I'd be working with. Although I was not qualified for the position, they saw me as a valuable employee for another internship opportunity.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Extreme Networks in June 2011.

Too many interviews and too much time once interviews are completed until you know if they are interested. Try's to behave like large company.

By the questions they ask during the interview, you can gather alot of what they do well and where they struggle so you can make a decision if this is right for you.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Typical interview questions. Some related to how you would handle situational issues.   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Extreme Networks in June 2013.

Was contacted by the HR after I applied for the job 1 month later. I think because I live locally, so they want to schedule a on-site interview with me directly.

I interviewed with 3 people separately all from Finance/accounting department, each took 30 to 45 mins. Questions are fairly simple behaviors and questions of my expectation about the job and career path(I'm not a Accounting major grad).

Was rejected later due to sponsorship issue.

Lab Services Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Extreme Networks.

Initially met at on campus career fair. Had a phone interview, then an on site technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me a network topology and had me set it up in the lab.   Answer Question

Finance OM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Extreme Networks in February 2009.

Initial response to Interview process is favorable although hired as a temp for first 15 to 18 months. Shortage of personnel led to permanent offer. Interviews were candid, positive and comfortable. Once hired, the offer was a bit less than desirable but acceptable considering benefits that make a huge difference.

Interview Questions
    • Why haven't you been working for the past several months?   View Answer
    Very short - having no benefits and the need for permanent employment, one tends not to squabble. I knew that I could work hard to earn more later.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Extreme Networks in January 2012.

Phone interview with Recruiter, then in person interview with hiring manager, relevant other managers and Director of IT.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project where you encountered issues with completing the tasks or getting others to complete the tasks. Explain what you did.   View Answer
    Good negotiation, met my requested salary and stock grant.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Extreme Networks in June 2009.

Very informative, and profesional. had 4 interviews

Interview Questions
    • comment on a difficult customer bad experience.   View Answer
    No negociation available

Senior Director of Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Extreme Networks in November 2008.

2 phone interviews, flew out to HQ to meet with 6 senior colleagues-- only met two people at my level or lower

Interview Questions
    • ARe you able to work remotely and meet travel requirements. How do you work wtih remote teams   View Answer

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Extreme Networks in February 2014.

Applied Via Linkedin

Interview Questions
    • No real questions. The Recruiter called me asked about my experience, about my recent MBA, salary expectations. They asked me to email a recent version of my resume to forward to the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Worked for Extreme Networks? Contribute to the Community!