Extreme Pita Interview Questions

2.0

Field Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Extreme Pita (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

The entire process started off very shady. The company had an ad posted on Craigslist but didn't list their company name or any type of info. The position seemed interesting and something I'd be good at so I emailed my application. Didn't hear back until probably a month later with a phone call. The person calling was very nice, but was definitely not fit to be conducting the interview as this was not her realm of work. Besides the fact that she really couldn't answer much in the area of marketing, the position itself, or even basic HR questions, the person was not very confident. At the end of the call she very hesitantly asked me if I was still interested as if she was selling something. At that point we scheduled an initial interview. The interview was two hours away from my home at their office, the company didn't offer any type of travel reimbursement but I figured I'd show that I was committed (and to be honest I didn't ask, most companies that have reimbursed me in the past clearly state they'll do so ahead of time). The interview was again conducted by two individuals who really didn't have much knowledge about the position or anything related to it. It went well but wasn't very helpful for me. I got a call a few hours later asking me to come back for a second interview with the "VP" of marketing. Two days later I made the drive again and met with the VP and one other person. The interview went well, didn't last more than 45 minutes. This time I got more position specific questions and answers. In this interview I also came to find out that they had already been through three different people in this position over the span of I believe two years. They gave me each persons story, but it seemed questionable to me, most employers won't talk about past employees like this. A day or two later I receive an email asking me to complete a case study. It required me to crunch a few numbers (fairly easy) but it mainly required time coming up with various marketing tactics and potential numbers they might produce for a specific restaurant that actually exists. Between my current job, various other commitments, and family I spent a couple of days working on it putting in a lot of effort. I sent it off and the VP responds later telling me he would review and get back to me no later than the next day. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. I reached out but never heard anything back, not even a courtesy email saying I didn't get the position. I found this to be very unprofessional. The part that strikes me as questionable is that fact that they have individuals produce ideas (regardless of whether or not they're good) for them and then doesn't even have the courtesy to say they've moved on. I'm not saying my ideas where ground breaking or revolutionary but it does make me question whether or not they just regularly do this to get fresh ideas. I would personally recommend people explore other opportunities before committing any time to this interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are some ideas you have to LSM (local store marketing)?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Extreme Pita (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

Sat down and spoke with a Manager. Not too difficult questions. Basic communication skills.

Interview Questions

• When have you exceeded customer expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate when hours would be and how many.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Extreme Pita (Fremont, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Found the job on craigslist and emailed my resume and application. I received a phone call within the next day from the manager, and was asked to come in for an interview the next morning. I arrived early to the interview, was asked very simple questions about myself, past experiences, and what I was interested in. The interviewer was very friendly and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• How would past experiences benefit you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle leading a team? Have you had any past experience leading a team?   Answer Question

This was just meant to make some extra cash to help the family out, but I received an offer from a local restaurant that I have been waiting for an opening for awhile now.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince George, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Extreme Pita (Prince George, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was quick and did not find any pertinent info. Owner wanted to find someone quickly because the former manager needed to go to her next job. Pushed into the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask questions

Pita Pro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Site (Ghana)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Extreme Pita (Site (Ghana)) in June 2010.

Interview

one interview very general asked if i was available through the week and if I have worked with food before, how I work alone and with others, About food safety anf food containmenation, if I have knowledge of Whmis. Also how my math skills are.

Front Counter Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Extreme Pita in February 2010.

Interview

I was called on a Monday to come in for an interview on Tuesday afternoon, and on Tuesday evening I was called back and told that I got the position. The interviewer basically asked me about my former foodservice industry experience [I'd indicated on my resume that I had some] and asked me what my likes and dislikes were. The interviewer also asked what my availability was and the length of time for which the availability applied. All in all, it was a simple and straightforward interview, nothing to be worried about.

Interview Questions

• What are your likes and dislikes?   1 Answer