ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Accountant Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview Details – During the interview process, I spoke with 5 individuals asking questions about the work that I had done in the past. The questions were geared toward my background knowledge in the area that I was applying to. The employees were trying to guage my work ethic and my experience to decide if I would be a good fit for their team.

Got an another offer

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

interviewed at ExxonMobil in March 2014.

The hiring process was great just the typical contracting processes, and the interview was really nice very nice people very humanic, I felt very comfortable with them, you get a couple of questions in different situations and should answer them based of your experience of life, could be at job, school anything.

Interview Questions
    • Maybe if in my last someone did not like my job, what I did.   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in May 2008.

It was HR interview,
    Asking questions like your personal advantages & disadvantages, your achievments till now......etc
    What is the salary you are expecting, what is your plans in the next 5 years.

Interview Questions