ExxonMobil Accountant Interview Questions

2.5

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Interview Details – During the interview process, I spoke with 5 individuals asking questions about the work that I had done in the past. The questions were geared toward my background knowledge in the area that I was applying to. The employees were trying to guage my work ethic and my experience to decide if I would be a good fit for their team.

Got an another offer

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was great just the typical contracting processes, and the interview was really nice very nice people very humanic, I felt very comfortable with them, you get a couple of questions in different situations and should answer them based of your experience of life, could be at job, school anything.

Interview Questions

• Maybe if in my last someone did not like my job, what I did.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2008.

Interview

It was HR interview, Asking questions like your personal advantages & disadvantages, your achievments till now......etc What is the salary you are expecting, what is your plans in the next 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • What is your achievments till now?   1 Answer