ExxonMobil

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2009.

Interview Details – Basic behavioral interview . on campus

Interview Questions

Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was great. I felt very comfortable with the interviews and employees that I interacted with. I was very excited about the opportunity to work for Exxon. The interview wasn't too difficult because of how open the interviewers were. There were behavioral and technical questions involved.

Interview Question – Conflict Resolution: describe a time when you and another person on your team didnt agree or had a conflict. Explain how you dealt with that situation.   View Answer

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2010.

Interview Details – Overall, the interview was not very difficult. It consisted of a phone interview and then later, an in-office visit with 5 different interviews. The interviews with the managers were more difficult, but all of the interviews were behavioral (not technical) and everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to resolve conflict within your team.   Answer Question
  • What has been your most significant accomplishment to date?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere.

Worked for ExxonMobil? Contribute to the Community!