ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ExxonMobil in January 2011.

Apply online and then you have to make an online test. And then two face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
No negotiaion

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in December 2009.

I interviewed on campus in the U.S. at first, as they came to recruit mostly chemical engineering major. As a chemical engineering and economics double major, I told them that I am interested in both an engineering and a business analyst position. It was a basic, 45 minutes behavioral interview. They told me that they will keep my record on file. Around a month later, HR from Thailand, my home country, emailed me stating their interest to pursue my candidacy. I flew back home to Thailand during school break, and interviewed with them. The interview was one hour, 3 people on the panel, and they asked me basic behavioral questions, mostly stuff from my resume but also things like team working and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • Can you please tell me a time when you had faced a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate, as they told me that the compensation is already competitively matched with other firms in the city.