1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil (Bangkok (Thailand)) in December 2009.

Interview

I interviewed on campus in the U.S. at first, as they came to recruit mostly chemical engineering major. As a chemical engineering and economics double major, I told them that I am interested in both an engineering and a business analyst position. It was a basic, 45 minutes behavioral interview. They told me that they will keep my record on file. Around a month later, HR from Thailand, my home country, emailed me stating their interest to pursue my candidacy. I flew back home to Thailand during school break, and interviewed with them. The interview was one hour, 3 people on the panel, and they asked me basic behavioral questions, mostly stuff from my resume but also things like team working and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Can you please tell me a time when you had faced a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, as they told me that the compensation is already competitively matched with other firms in the city.