ExxonMobil Chemical Engineer Internship Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Chemical Engineering Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ExxonMobil.

I went to a campus career fair and gave them my resume and applied online. I was asked to interview on campus within a week (via email) and the interview was a couple of weeks after that. I interviewed with an alumni of my school and the interview was mostly focused on technical questions and team projects I had worked on. I am still waiting to hear if I have been selected for a second interview, and it has been almost three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the hardest technical problem you've encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Chemical Engineering Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil.

The process was very straight forward with mostly behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and asked me a lot of questions about my previous work experience, so know your resume inside and out. Also if you get a chance mention safety and your commitment to safety, Exxon is really big on safety and mentioning that is going to be a big plus.

I was selected for a second round interview, and will update when I get through that as well.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly typical name, such as name a time you had to change your opinion while working in a group, or name a time you had to work with others to accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2011.

Interview was your typical behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you have had to deal with conflict with a superior.   View Answer