ExxonMobil

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil in October 2008.

The recruiters called me two weeks before the college career fair and told me to apply online. Then they called me and gave me a personal interview 2 days prior to the career fair. After a week I received an email notifying me that I was selected for a second round of interviews. Approximately after 2 weeks I received a phone call for another interview. That interview was approximately 1 hour long and it was about my interests, my experiences, and my short and long term goals. Then after two more weeks I received a second call for another interview. This one lasted approximately 30 mins. It was a more informal one, and it was to confirm my interests and to provide me insight about the company. Then after a week and a half I received a call providing me the final offer. As an advice I can say that you should not be impatient. Always trust in yourself and try to convinces the interviewer with facts. Another thing is to read about the company before they interview you, in that way you know what to talk and ask.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something that is no your resume that will convince me of hiring you.   View Answer
The offer was too good to negotiate anything. An advice may be to be proud of what you studied and put yourself a price that you consider is your value after all the years studying and gaining experiences. With those facts you can negotiate offers and benefits.