ExxonMobil

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ExxonMobil in November 2010.

Very basic interview was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and acted as if she wanted me to do well during the interview. All in all, the small talk conversation we had before the interview helped out a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you made a big descision and how did it work out.   Answer Question
Intership so didn't really negotiate. I did tell her I was interested in working downstream which is where I got my internship offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2010.

Several representatives from Exxon Mobil came to my university to answer questions about the company. I took an interest and exchanged information with one of the representatives. He invited me to a 1:1 interview, which took place the following week.

The woman who interviewed me was very friendly (as her job dictates), and she asked a lot of standard questions. Some of the questions were challenging, throwing me off a little bit, so I didn't perform as well as I would have hoped.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been in a situation in which a fellow employee was being difficult?   Answer Question